Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07-08 NBA predictions
#81

let's see what happens with the celts
i had the spurs to win, not much of a stretch there, little guy

oh, and by the way, it was nine Rolleyes

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#82

BIRD33 Wrote:Wallace = Garnett (Its going to be a tougher matcup for KG than Ben Wallace)

?????
Reply
#83

snarg Wrote:let's see what happens with the celts
i had the spurs to win, not much of a stretch there, little guy

oh, and by the way, it was nine Rolleyes


You had the spurs where,the bathroom wall of your out house?You've got no balls.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#84

Anhil8tor Wrote:?????

whats is your question?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#85

BIRD33 Wrote:whats is your question?

Ben Wallace is back with the pistons?
Reply
#86

Anhil8tor Wrote:Ben Wallace is back with the pistons?


Rasheed Wallace?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#87

BIRD33 Wrote:Rasheed Wallace?

I misread it.


I had to go back and re-read it.


Do the spurs have a shot against Kobe? How effective will Bowen be against him?
Reply
#88

Anhil8tor Wrote:I misread it.


I had to go back and re-read it.


Do the spurs have a shot against Kobe? How effective will Bowen be against him?

I think its the other way around.Do the Lakers have a shot against the Spurs.

Duncan > Gasol

Thomas < Odom

Bowen > Radmonivich (bowens D puts him over the top)

Ginobli < Bryant

Parker > Fisher

The Spurs bench is 10 times better than the Lakers.I see this being a battle of home court advantage and then playing out just like the Hornets series with the Spurs winning game 7 on the road.

Spurs in 7.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#89

I don't understand how anyone could be against the spurs in game 7. I was pulling for the hornets but deep down when a team hasn't been to a 7th game yet and the other team has been to many and won titles... you know it won't be good.
Reply
#90

The Celtics are the least scary #1 seed in recent years.They look like they are scrambling at all times which is a tribute to doc rivers.This will be detroit in 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#91

http://www.thedirty.com/?p=27256

Kobe cheated on his wife again.No anal rape this time.What size diamond will he have to buy this time?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#92

nothing from tweety on the pistons losing at home??
big surprise, eh??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#93

Pistons looked good last night.
Reply
#94

Tags
basketball nostradomus, snarg schooled


HAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply
#95

snarg Wrote:nothing from tweety on the pistons losing at home??
big surprise, eh??


I bet it really burns you up when I'm right.Pistons take the next two.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

excuse me, i think tweety promised deeeeeeeeetroit in six (i know he did, after waffling)
not gonna hoppen
nostradamus has no clothes
his nick should be kerry

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#97

Hey I was wrong.Pistons still win the series.

Snarg still didnt have the balls to make a pick either way.I knew they shriveled up when you get older but I didnt know they detain them at the border.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#98

can someone tell me what 'sheed is whining about?

I still think Rip was faking his arm "injury" because the Pistons didn't have any times out remaining.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#99

Sheed is just a crybaby.No reason needed to bitch.

Rip is questionable for tonights game so I don't think he's faking.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm totally shocked that Rip is playing tonight.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)