Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2011 NFL Predictions (If there is a season)
#61

so you don't actually have to win anything to be in the center?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#62

How many titles do the eagles have in the last 100 years?
Flyers?
76ers?
Phillies?
Reply
#63

careful, 8

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#64

I'm going to equate this to clay talking about the pistons being a dynasty.
Reply
#65

Is this not the hottest place to be in professional sports?We have the best starting rotation ever on top of a team the won the series two years ago.The eagles are the place to play this year and super bowl favorites.Which city right now ranks higher in sports team juice?

Keep denying it.Looks petty is all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

I honestly never expected this sort of behavior out of you. it's laughable, but you know this. like the radio host purposely taking an indefensible position to promote an argument.


on what planet is Philly the Superbowl favorite?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#67

All I'm looking for is the name of a sports city with more juice than Philly right now.This isnt about titles.I'm pretty aware of how many we have.Best town to be a sports fan in right now?

Eagle, Pack, Pats are tied at 6-1.The eagles will be the vegas favorite by opening weekend.Explain to me why the Pats are in that group.Thats a bet for all the sullys out there.


http://www.belmont.com/live-lines/nfl-fo...-bowl-odds

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

there are plenty of towns where half the teams aren't a complete joke.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#69

Has there even been a team hyped up as a dream team that failed?


Yeah.. good luck philly.
Reply
#70

Anhil8tor Wrote:Has there even been a team hyped up as a dream team that failed?


Yeah.. good luck philly.

This is not the Miami heat.Nobody except suicidal Vince Young has used that phrase.He'll be buried on the bench and forgotten by week 3.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

So the Phil's with the best rotation ever "aren't a complete joke".Ok.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

the 76ers and the Flyers are jokes. half of your "sports mecca" flat out sucks, and the eagles are a ticking time bomb that has never won anything anyway.

if I were you I'd stick to baseball. leave the multi sport dominance to new york or boston.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#73

WoolyGoat Wrote:the 76ers and the Flyers are jokes. half of your "sports mecca" flat out sucks, and the eagles are a ticking time bomb that has never won anything anyway.

if I were you I'd stick to baseball. leave the multi sport dominance to new york or boston.

The flyers went to the finals last year?I'm pretty sure you saw that on the versus network.

Eagles are a time bomb based on what exactly?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

Can we name two more stable franchises in the NFL besides the eagles over the last 15 years?I don't want to disappoint anyone but it sounds like someone is taking an indefensible position and sounding like a ridiculous talk radio dick just to make a point.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

pats. colts. steelers.


but I'm sure you have some retarded definition of "stable" that makes the eagles' buffalo bills impression the greatest thing ever. moron.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#76

You get a banner for going right? You don't have to win it anymore.
Reply
#77

You actually get a banner for going undefeated but not really going undefeated like the pats did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

but hey foxboro was the place to be that year!! that's just as important.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

WoolyGoat Wrote:but hey foxboro was the place to be that year!! that's just as important.

If during your undefeated run* you claimed it was I certainly wouldn't be petty enough to disagree with you.I'm classy that way.


*Not undefeated

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

I probably did claim it and you probably told me it wouldn't mean anything if they lost.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)