Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gulf Oil Leak

IBHUNG Wrote:Are you saying you're 100% satisfied with the administrations response?

If you can't answer that question without pointing out flaws elsewhere, please don't respond.

I'm satisfied.Tell me what should be done right now that is not.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:He's not allowed to make any criticism whatsoever of the obama administration. He has to figure out a way to tie it back to Bush and then say "drill baby drill". Sometimes I think he's a bot.

What should be done that isnt being done?

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg Wrote:it's eerily reminiscent of "dance monkey dance"

I love how similar 8 and snarg and blondie are once scorned.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I love how similar 8 and snarg and blondie are once scorned.

Once scorned twice democrat???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:What should be done that isnt being done?

You've got to be out of your mind.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I love how similar 8 and snarg and blondie are once scorned.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa


"i'm rubber and you're glue
all you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

sin
the little tweety bird

sinking faster than the oil is gushing in the gulf, little guy
i am crying over here
how many times have you made fun of anyone doing what you just did
more pathetic than i could even imagine

it's tragic to see an icon fall so far and so fast

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You've got to be out of your mind.

Educate me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg Wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa


"i'm rubber and you're glue
all you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

sin
the little tweety bird

sinking faster than the oil is gushing in the gulf, little guy
i am crying over here
how many times have you made fun of anyone doing what you just did
more pathetic than i could even imagine

it's tragic to see an icon fall so far and so fast

Nice paragraph you wrote about me.You've been all over my nuts for a month.Your son will confirm this.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice paragraph you wrote about me.You've been all over my nuts for a month.Your son will confirm this.


sad, very sad: "it's tragic to see an icon fall so far and so fast"

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I guess?Icon is definitely the case in your mind though.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Educate me.

I have no idea where to begin to educate you. You are witnessing the largest colossal failure that you will probably see in your lifetime. So far the only thing Obama has done is point fingers and look for blame.

We all know BP caused the leak. We all know that BP will have to pay for the consequences. We get it. That's how it works. That's what our laws say. That's always how it has worked. Him making a big press moment out of looking like he was forcing them to do that was just more showmanship for a community activist that can't really do shit.

Meanwhile this ongoing disaster is devastating a large part of our country and threatening the entire Gulf of Mexico. They will be talking about the Obama gulf oil leak for a 100 years.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have no idea where to begin to educate you. You are witnessing the largest colossal failure that you will probably see in your lifetime. So far the only thing Obama has done is point fingers and look for blame.

We all know BP caused the leak. We all know that BP will have to pay for the consequences. We get it. That's how it works. That's what our laws say. That's always how it has worked. Him making a big press moment out of looking like he was forcing them to do that was just more showmanship for a community activist that can't really do shit.

Meanwhile this ongoing disaster is devastating a large part of our country and threatening the entire Gulf of Mexico. They will be talking about the Obama gulf oil leak for a 100 years.

Is it telling that in your diatribe you havent listed one thing Obama is ignoring?I've noticed a pattern with you that all you write is bluster(part of the barflusterbutt image?).Never any real details.

Yes we know its a disaster.A man made disaster the government was never supposed to be in charge of fixing.Clean up yes.Fixing 5000 feet down oil leaks no.

Again what is Obama not doing right now that he should be.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Is it telling that in your diatribe you havent listed one thing Obama is ignoring?I've noticed a pattern with you that all you write is bluster(part of the barflusterbutt image?).Never any real details.

Yes we know its a disaster.A man made disaster the government was never supposed to be in charge of fixing.Clean up yes.Fixing 5000 feet down oil leaks no.

Again what is Obama not doing right now that he should be.

Do you want one example of something that he should have done that he did not do soon enough? How about waiting until it was too late to authorize Governor Jindal's request to build berms to protect Louisiana's wetlands?

How about not only his refusal to accept the dozens of offers of help from nations around the world, but his failure to put together a coalition of nations to help protect our shores. I think an easier question to pose and to answer would be "what the fuck is he doing"
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Do you want one example of something that he should have done that he did not do soon enough? How about waiting until it was too late to authorize Governor Jindal's request to build berms to protect Louisiana's wetlands?

How about not only his refusal to accept the dozens of offers of help from nations around the world, but his failure to put together a coalition of nations to help protect our shores. I think an easier question to pose and to answer would be "what the fuck is he doing"

Part I bolded is a Sarah Palin line and has been proven to be false.Thats where you get your info?Awesome.The dutch and other countries have sent shit to us already to help clean up.Nobody from any country save russia telling us to nuke it has any idea how to stop the leak.Sorry, Sarah.Just not true.

First Paragraph may be true.I don't know.June 4th he gave the go ahead.How is that too late?The oil hasnt stopped leaking.We could clean up a beach 100% tomorrow and it would still be dirty the next week because the berns arent 100% effective.


The six approved barriers will test an idea that Louisiana wants to expand to 24 berms totaling 128 miles and costing $350 million. The plan is not without controversy, though. Some environmentalists and federal agencies worry that the barriers may not be effective in stopping the oil. There also are concerns as to whether the barriers will adversely affect the marshes or fisheries.

http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/...ns_to.html

So thats it?A total bullshit line you've just repeated because you heard a proven liar say it and the other being something thats already in place and isnt 100% effective and won't have any chance in hell of helping unitl the leak stops.

Direct that anger where it should be.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Part I bolded is a Sarah Palin line and has been proven to be false.Thats where you get your info?Awesome.The dutch and other countries have sent shit to us already to help clean up.Nobody from any country save russia telling us to nuke it has any idea how to stop the leak.Sorry, Sarah.Just not true.

First Paragraph may be true.I don't know.June 4th he gave the go ahead.How is that too late?The oil hasnt stopped leaking.We could clean up a beach 100% tomorrow and it would still be dirty the next week because the berns arent 100% effective.


The six approved barriers will test an idea that Louisiana wants to expand to 24 berms totaling 128 miles and costing $350 million. The plan is not without controversy, though. Some environmentalists and federal agencies worry that the barriers may not be effective in stopping the oil. There also are concerns as to whether the barriers will adversely affect the marshes or fisheries.

http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/...ns_to.html

So thats it?A total bullshit line you've just repeated because you heard a proven liar say it and the other being something thats already in place and isnt 100% effective and won't have any chance in hell of helping unitl the leak stops.

Direct that anger where it should be.

I haven't heard or read a word that Sarah Palin has said in over a year. I generally get my news from the news or the news paper. But thanks for going back to making it a political thing and dodge the fact that this administration is sitting around doing squat.
Reply

ABC News' Luis Martinez reports:

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said the U.S. has received offers to assist from 17 countries and four international organizations. The countries are : Canada, Mexico, Korea, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Vietnam. The organizations are : the European Union, including the European Maritime Safety Agency, the environmental unit of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, and the United Nations Environment Program and the International Maritime Organization.

Though the State Department receives the offers, it is BP and the Unified Area Command, led by the Coast Guard, that are the entities that decide which offers to accept. So far, the UAC has accepted skimmers and booms offered by Mexico and Norway. He deferred questions as to why only those offers had been accepted so far to the UAC in Louisiana.

Here's your link, fucknut. http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/...tance.html

I guess Sarah Palin must have watched the ABC news, if she's repeating the same story. Try again.
Reply

You would think a "neighborhood activist turned president" would jump at the chance to have whole countries volunteer to come help with a project.

Maybe he's waiting for the right time so he can have a big press conference and act like he is "forcing them to come help".
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I haven't heard or read a word that Sarah Palin has said in over a year. I generally get my news from the news or the news paper. But thanks for going back to making it a political thing and dodge the fact that this administration is sitting around doing squat.

What newspaper or news outlet.Will you print the retraction they must have posted as well?Do you get where ever you got that gave you bad info or are you just going to pretend its fact?I'm guessing you're probably ok with spouting off bullshit.

I get this is a terrible disaster.I'm pissed as well.Sort of pissed a country that can put someone on the moon can't fix this but I also recognize its a situation that is very complicated and unprecedented.Obama does not have a degree in marine biology or physics.Blaming him is cry baby shit.The real clean up can't start until they fix that leak.Thats the real problem here.BP is in charge of that for better or worse.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:What newspaper or news outlet.Will you print the retraction they must have posted as well?Do you get where ever you got that gave you bad info or are you just going to pretend its fact?I'm guessing you're probably ok with spouting off bullshit.

I get this is a terrible disaster.I'm pissed as well.Sort of pissed a country that can put someone on the moon can't fix this but I also recognize its a situation that is very complicated and unprecedented.Obama does not have a degree in marine biology or physics.Blaming him is cry baby shit.The real clean up can't start until they fix that leak.Thats the real problem here.BP is in charge of that for better or worse.

abc news. dumbass.
Reply

Holy shit. Its a direct quote from the office of the Secretary of State. What the fuck spin shit do you listen to that you think its from Sarah fucking Palin?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)