Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bam's Peace & Tranquility Thread
#61

Puppies? What kind?
Reply
#62

Maltipoo.

Here's my baby, she's bigger now obviously.

[Image: 601-1.jpg]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#63

She's cute
Reply
#64

[Image: meditation.jpg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#65

One month...That's what I will be doing Lee.
Reply
#66

We're talking about anal sex, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

But of course.
Reply
#68

I should've said "butt of course."
Reply
#69

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?
Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts
So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess,
And to stop the muscle that makes us confess
Reply
#70

this turned out to be actually quite peaceful


maybe bam should be the new gm of this palce.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#71

Thats not up for discussion.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

do you have a finite term or are you like a supreme court justice?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#73

Life time appointment.Its for the best.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

WoolyGoat Wrote:this turned out to be actually quite peaceful


maybe bam should be the new gm of this palce.

Absolutely.

And take some of the trash out.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#75

that was not a tranquil post.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#76

Bam/Bammer/Bammington is a peaceful, tranquil and generally gentle soul.
Reply
#77

I'm at a golf outing all day and will be drunk by 11 AM.God your lives suck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

You've ruined my day. Thanks.
Reply
#79

I don't play golf. I drank enough last night to cover me for tonight.
Reply
#80

I don't golf either. I haven't drank. I'm sad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)