Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

It's about time someone recognized the importance of the Ukulele.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Damn you were annoying you little fag.

I bet you were drooling on your keyboard in anticipation.

No where on those quotes was I begging for the video to be posted.Again you and blondie see things that simply arent there because your mental skills can't keep up with the likes of me in any debate so you make shit up.

See You In Toledo
Reply

phantom Wrote:Posting at IT is pretty lame to begin with. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lool::lool::lool:
are you trying to start a back and forth?
it probably will not work.
i will either get tired of typing or have to work on a project by post 3.
you may want to try uj, they like that stuff.
Reply

bam Wrote:George Harrison
George Formby
Jake Shimabukuro
Jimmy Buffett


how about the famous arthur godfrey???

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

How dare I?! Yes, Arthur Godfrey is a must!
Reply

I left out a lot I'm sure.
Reply

Back in snargs day they played these.

[Image: al36.56174256.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:No where on those quotes was I begging for the video to be posted.Again you and blondie see things that simply arent there because your mental skills can't keep up with the likes of me in any debate so you make shit up.


The second quote you did. We all know when somebody keeps calling somebody out on something and saying they don't have it it just means they want to see it.

BIRD33 Wrote:CT I'm hearing through my sources that Blondie has forwarded an email that is supposed to be you jerking your cock off.Words fail, friend.Is this true or not.I will not think less of you but I do want to see your technique.
Reply

lol That was funny
Reply

I bet Bird's AV looks like he does when he watches CT's video.
Reply

phantom Wrote:The second quote you did. We all know when somebody keeps calling somebody out on something and saying they don't have it it just means they want to see it.

Thats your concrete evidence that I was begging to see the video?Again you are the male version of blondie.We all see your pathetic logic here, guy.Only a moron would go along with your version of events.

See You In Toledo
Reply

can someone review this entire thread and let me know how many times the whore and his queer minion mentioned bird or i? im sure i have the tools in my mod panel but im too lazy to figure it out.
Reply

I ran out of fingers and toes to count on. Sorry dude.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:can someone review this entire thread and let me know how many times the whore and his queer minion mentioned bird or i? im sure i have the tools in my mod panel but im too lazy to figure it out.

You baited her and baited her to get her to post it and now you're all mad.

You are the Master Baiter.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats your concrete evidence that I was begging to see the video?Again you are the male version of blondie.We all see your pathetic logic here, guy.Only a moron would go along with your version of events.


guess i'm a moron

you did say: I do want to see your technique.
that seems pretty clear

begin your spin, but there it is in black and white

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:guess i'm a moron

you did say: I do want to see your technique.
that seems pretty clear

begin your spin, but there it is in black and white

I guess you don't see the joke there.Its ok.I always feel more reassured when you and I disagree.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I guess you don't see the joke there.Its ok.I always feel more reassured when you and I disagree.

decent spin, but that one is getting a little old
i am sure you are enjoying toe's discomfort

no comment on him editing another person's post??
if i did that you would be on it like flies on shit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:decent spin, but that one is getting a little old
i am sure you are enjoying toe's discomfort

no comment on him editing another person's post??
if i did that you would be on it like flies on shit

Come on man.Unless you really think I want to see him jerk off your argument like Phantoms is crap.

I wasnt really able to follow what happened with the editing.If he did that then he should be reprimanded I guess.The real problem may be Leeman giving him and I keys.I know he did that because he likes to fuck with blondie but what did you expect from CT?A cautious and thoughtful moderator?I of course took the high road and gave my keys back.Don't need them.I'm sure you can't understand that.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Come on man.Unless you really think I want to see him jerk off your argument like Phantoms is crap.

I wasnt really able to follow what happened with the editing.If he did that then he should be reprimanded I guess.The real problem may be Leeman giving him and I keys.I know he did that because he likes to fuck with blondie but what did you expect from CT?A cautious and thoughtful moderator?I of course took the high road and gave my keys back.Don't need them.I'm sure you can't understand that.


i will concede the point
watching ct beat his mini tool would not be high on your list
i'm thinking he really did send it out, tho
and you did want it posted, amirite??

did you check out your buttons??
i bet he dint give you a ban button

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i will concede the point
watching ct beat his mini tool would not be high on your list
i'm thinking he really did send it out, tho
and you did want it posted, amirite??

did you check out your buttons??
i bet he dint give you a ban button

He gave me it all.Your whole reason for living at this point was in the palm of my hands.The only thing I tried to do was change your title.I couldnt figure it out, felt dirty and said fuck it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)