Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

CT, you have my email. Put me on your list when you send out another vid. TIA.
Reply

squirt Wrote:CT, you have my email. Put me on your list when you send out another vid. TIA.

You're foamin' at the cops for this one. The thought that there is actually something on the internet that you don't possess is enough to drive you nuts.

:lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:this appears to have gone well for some parties

I don't even have his number.

He tried though.

His tiny little penis was a slight problem for me.

Excellent move on his part though trying to divert attention away from the fact that he is indeed a huge creep that sends out vids of himself playing with his tiny little penis.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

hotdog down a hallway, no matter how plump she cooks them...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If Phantom spent more then 2 minutes working on the penis picture this was all worth it.

Well I only did it for you Birdy. You're the one that kept checking this thread every few hours and requesting a status update.

All I did was upload it. It played fine from the email.

You people must not download torrents.

If you did you'd know that a VLC player plays just about every thing.
Reply

You spent time converting a dick picture for me.Thats totally not gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Has CT logged on to refute or confirm this?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You spent time converting a dick picture for me.Thats totally not gay.

I didn't do it for you sweetie.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Has CT logged on to refute or confirm this?

Yes, a day or two ago to refute
Reply

phantom Wrote:I didn't do it for you sweetie.

phantom Wrote:Well I only did it for you Birdy. You're the one that kept checking this thread every few hours and requesting a status update.

All I did was upload it. It played fine from the email.

You people must not download torrents.

If you did you'd know that a VLC player plays just about every thing.

Color me shocked a blondie follower can't keep their story straight 2 posts apart.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Has anyone actually watched it?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Nope.
Reply

All that hard work for nothing.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Color me shocked a blondie follower can't keep their story straight 2 posts apart.


I really didn't do it for you. That was sarcasm. You'll find it in about 90% of my posts. I can't help it.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Has anyone actually watched it?

Phantom has.
Reply

Funny how when it wasn't working everybody jumped in and said it didn't work.

Now that it works everybody won't admit they watched it.

Yeah, right! :lool::lool::lool:
Reply

phantom Wrote:I really didn't do it for you. That was sarcasm. You'll find it in about 90% of my posts. I can't help it.

If you replaced stupidity for sarcasm I could agree 100%.

See You In Toledo
Reply

whats going on in here?
Reply

Craziness, CT. Craziness.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:whats going on in here?

Phantom worked hours on your jerk off video and thinks people would really care.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)