Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6

I've update it to youtube.motherfucking computer savvy.

[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

english unsavvy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Scorsese like?

See You In Toledo
Reply

quite possibly

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I've update it to youtube.motherfucking computer savvy.

[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]

Oh shit. That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

So wrong.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

blondies mom does her laundry?
Reply

Holyshitfuck!
Reply

Had to rewatch it... that's just fucking funny right there. I don't care who you are.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

This belongs in this shit thread.
[Image: sammie_rhodes_31.jpg]
[Image: 05.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

Didn't watch.

Now I know why Pickle posted as "apple" it certainly doesn't fall far from the tree.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Pickle Wrote:You bite your fucking tongue, bitch. You have no idea what you're talking about or what we've been through.


'Sup pot? You have no idea what you're talking about or what I've been through either. You don't even know me yet you pass judgement all fucking day. If I was your mother, I'd kill myself too. Suck on that whore.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Wait. Did he actually spend time making that?

I fucking own Bird.

Edit- ok I saw it.

She didn't want me to take care of her child you fucking retards. The child has a family. She left her with me when she killed herself and I kept her for about a week. The child didn't know her mom was dead and kept asking for her mom which was pretty much breaking me down each and every time she said "have they found my mom yet?" so I asked my mom to help while I sort of regrouped.

I knew you retards would understand.

Geezus Christ.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I was seriously concerned you'd never watch it.In a related story my eyes just rolled out of my head. Boy I wish you didnt own me so bad you'd have the guts to not pretend you're not reading my posts.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm not going to unignore Bird. I already know I own 95% of his thoughts, day, life..etc.

I'm satisfied with that.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

stfu and get my luggage out of your trunk, the bellboy's waiting...
Reply

[Image: dicknipples8lr.jpg]

[Image: Shitting_cumming_asian_dicknipples.jpg]

[Image: d8596dfab0b4bc4ffb1ad9714381573e.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

[Image: d892161b0a109aa5065fa9ce19c1b160.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

things seen, things that have to be cleaned up from the back seat of taxi cab confessions?
Reply

Point TD.
Reply

Ghey

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)