Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:It never made it to the submit post action it was so unbecoming of a class individual like myself.A preemptive deletion if you will.
you've taken away some of my amusement.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its called growing up, banana.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Its called growing up, banana.
Snarg said I'm still a baby.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm gonna trade in some video games. Do some touch ups around the house to put it up for sale soon. Take down my Christmas lights. That's about all I've got planned.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I got $27 for Borderlands the other day.I bought Tropico 3.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Best Buy up here has a 3 day deal where you can trade in 2 games for Bad Company 2. I'm getting rid of Batman and Animal Crossing. (don't ask).
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I'm gonna trade in some video games. Do some touch ups around the house to put it up for sale soon. Take down my Christmas lights. That's about all I've got planned.
We're also going to Eddie Bauer
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Not a fan of bad company 2.Looks like a rip off of all the other shooter games.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I'm gonna trade in some video games.
Pork Chop is bringing back GTA too.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Not a fan of bad company 2.Looks like a rip off of all the other shooter games.
I can't say I'm super excited about it, but it's 69.99 and trading Batman and a wii game is a pretty good deal. Plus the guys at work have bought it and I'll probably play it online with them.
banana, when did you talk to Pork Chop?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Do you guys have game stops or other used game stores up there?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
They operate as EB games here. They are generally a rip-off. Future Shop, Best Buy and the video rental stores (Blockbuster, Rogers) have better trade in deals.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I can't say I'm super excited about it, but it's 69.99 and trading Batman and a wii game is a pretty good deal. Plus the guys at work have bought it and I'll probably play it online with them.
banana, when did you talk to Pork Chop?
Today. He wants his GH back. He's also pissed at you about baseball. I think he needs a hug. He said he'd cry a tear the first time he looks at the field and you're not there. I think he also suggested that we stop having sex. He might want you.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I told him I'd be there when I could. Supposedly there's new people.
Anyway I'm going to the bank so I'm coming home to get those games.
See you in a bit.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Bird- For the record, when I said "don't leave me here with Bird" I was kidding. If CT or Banana or Blondie had been the only ones here, I would've said the same thing about them.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
But not Jimmy cause I'm Gold like Team Canada.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
bam Wrote:Bird- For the record, when I said "don't leave me here with Bird" I was kidding. If CT or Banana or Blondie had been the only ones here, I would've said the same thing about them.
You don't mean that.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010, 11:18 PM by
Banana.)