Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6
#61

I got banned from a site and I will not be ignored!!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

BIRD33 Wrote:I got banned from a site and I will not be ignored!!!

http://www.goodnflbetsforum.com ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#63

BIRD33 Wrote:I got banned from a site and I will not be ignored!!!


Finally somebody understands.
Reply
#64

*rattles his zipper in phantom's direction*
Reply
#65

So were you a wrastler Poppa Juan? I know all that talk is just for show.


You look adorable in your mascara.

[Image: d3b2d13dea7b71af4d467b808c497350a7c4e663...4ab8e15870]
Reply
#66

Banana Wrote:Hilarious. All this reads as is "poor me! poor my mom!" :roll:

Asking why someone is mentally ill enough to kill themselves is like asking why someone with cancer dies. It's an illness.

Maybe if you weren't so "selfish" you could have kept it together in front of the kid? That's pretty much what you were expecting her ill mother to do, except you apparently don't have a mental illness, right?

I agree, suicide appears selfish, but not any more so than the overweight dad who smokes, or the mom who fails to do breast exams or get ccervical cancer screens. They just don't get that label, and that's frustrating.

My mom killing herself was sort of the last gift she gave to my sister and I. She was very mentally ill, she tried to get better, but it didn't work. She was an incredible burden for both of us and unless you've truly experienced this first hand, I guess it's hard to understand how I can say that.

So I'm being critisized for asking my perfectly normal mother who I have a perfectly normal relationship with to help me during a very trying time in the best interest of the child?

That makes sense I guess.

Considering.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#67

And this thread explains so much.

Except for why Phantom was banned.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#68

dumb and dumber...
Reply
#69

Blondie Wrote:So I'm being critisized for asking my perfectly normal mother who I have a perfectly normal relationship with to help me during a very trying time in the best interest of the child?

That makes sense I guess.

Considering.

No, you're being criticized for turning it into something all about YOU. The way you worded your statement screamed "This was horrible for ME, ME, ME" no where in your statement did you say anything that showed compassion for that little girl or her father - but all about how horrible it was for YOU and how it tore up your family and you completely made that poor little girl come off as a burden to be passed off.

I just hope you were able to keep yourself together long enough in front of that little girl that she didn't realize what a horrible burden it was for you to have to care for her in probably the most devastating time of her whole life.
Reply
#70

Pickle Wrote:No, you're being criticized for turning it into something all about YOU. The way you worded your statement screamed "This was horrible for ME, ME, ME" no where in your statement did you say anything that showed compassion for that little girl or her father - but all about how horrible it was for YOU and how it tore up your family and you completely made that poor little girl come off as a burden to be passed off.

I just hope you were able to keep yourself together long enough in front of that little girl that she didn't realize what a horrible burden it was for you to have to care for her in probably the most devastating time of her whole life.
You wouldn't have wanted Blondie to come help you after our mom died, would you?

Like the blind leading the blind.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#71

phantom Wrote:So were you a wrastler Poppa Juan? I know all that talk is just for show.


You look adorable in your mascara.

[Image: d3b2d13dea7b71af4d467b808c497350a7c4e663...4ab8e15870]


Actually I have sexy long eyelashes, don't need it. I'd make it look good though.

Who am I kidding...I'm so ugly I wear a mask.
Reply
#72

Father Juan Wrote:Actually I have sexy long eyelashes, don't need it. I'd make it look good though.

Who am I kidding...I'm so ugly I wear a mask.

beats a full body eeyore suit...
Reply
#73

minorthreat Wrote:I'm going to start banning here due to the drama as well.

Please do.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#74

Careful what you ask for there, Leu....

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#75

I thought people were supposed to get awards for drama.
Reply
#76

JCW Wrote:Careful what you ask for there, Leu....

True, I should rephrase my request.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#77

minorthreat Wrote:I'm going to start banning blondie for her stupid fucking drama.

Please do.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#78

phantom Wrote:I thought people were supposed to get awards for drama.

U wanna have a choohchie ball???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#79

Pickle Wrote:No, you're being criticized for turning it into something all about YOU. The way you worded your statement screamed "This was horrible for ME, ME, ME" no where in your statement did you say anything that showed compassion for that little girl or her father - but all about how horrible it was for YOU and how it tore up your family and you completely made that poor little girl come off as a burden to be passed off.

I just hope you were able to keep yourself together long enough in front of that little girl that she didn't realize what a horrible burden it was for you to have to care for her in probably the most devastating time of her whole life.

You're such an angry bitch.

No fucking wonder.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#80

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for you both.


MT- Ima beat you sensless..in a good way.

Someone get Leu a tissue.

That is all.


PS- Pickle, you know nothing of the story, you're just an angry, hateful cunt I ignore 95% of the time. Only now I know why you're that way.

Carry on with your hate.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)