Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Test thread....
#61

littlelollyisfat -holy shit! did you see how fucking funny me changing her name was?Will she ever recover from that?I doubt it.It was like super funny. Wrote:This is Bird's way of saying, "Hey LL, I totally missed you, thanks so much for coming back and attempting to revive this shithole that I've almost singlehandedly run into the ground. We could totally use your help." I think it's super cute.

I'm a little hazy on which dumb broad you are.Can I get a recap of what stupid shit you used to post about cause I remember the name but thats it.Obviously I must have hit my head or something to not remember the person who singlehandedly could have made this place the next google.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

yeah, you dumb whore.
Reply
#63

Thats what I'm saying.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

:facebump:
Reply
#65

i fucking hate that shit.
Reply
#66

:ct's_not_down:
Reply
#67

[Image: dothug.gif]...

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#68

:tweety

If I died today this thing would be the only thing named after me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

I like how it moves after he blinks.

ETA: [Image: 2cents.gif]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#70

Woah. that one is all fucked up.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#71

I had to sit still for 2 hours while that was drawn.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

BIRD33 Wrote:If I died today
That's all I read, but for what it's worth, it made me smile.
Reply
#73

Oh and I get an error message when I attempt to preview a post. I'm assuming this is because this place has grown so used to crap, that it thinks a post of quality must be an error.
Reply
#74

lolly can I assume you wrapped up your fantasy football title last night?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#75

littlelolly Wrote:Oh and I get an error message when I attempt to preview a post. I'm assuming this is because this place has grown so used to crap, that it thinks a post of quality must be an error.

I can't seem to make that error appear.
What do you do?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#76

WoolyGoat Wrote:lolly can I assume you wrapped up your fantasy football title last night?
First in one league (I beat Mich, but only because Steven Jackson didn't play) third in another league because stupid fucking Brett Favre pulled out that TD on MNF in the final seconds of regulation, and fourth in another because we tied and I had an inferior win-loss record. It wasn't a good year for me--but then again, I had limited time because of the twins. Newborns really suck up free time to dick around on the interwebs, yahnno.
Reply
#77

CT280 Wrote:hey lolly. banana incorrectly assumed my invitation to suck my dick was for her. it was actually intended for you.

i think a titty fuck is the right thing to ask for with lolly

they are not little as i recall

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#78

Snarg is correct. They're freakishly large.
Reply
#79

tease Rolleyes

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#80

littlelolly Wrote:Snarg is correct. They're freakishly large.

twins??
wow

congrats, i think

i bet they are even larger now??

scary

:motorboat:
:drool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)