Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Test thread....
#41

Oh, don't worry. You were never on my list.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#42

what in the fuck?
Reply
#43

Hiya 'Nana. Leeman sent me an email a coupla days ago and told me to fuck off whilst simultaneously begging me to pop over here and check shit out. You know how the sweet talk works on me.
Reply
#44

littlelolly Wrote:Hiya 'Nana. Leeman sent me an email a coupla days ago and told me to fuck off whilst simultaneously begging me to pop over here and check shit out. You know how the sweet talk works on me.

I know, cause you're a cunt like me.:hug:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#45

littlelolly Wrote:Hiya 'Nana. Leeman sent me an email a coupla days ago and told me to fuck off whilst simultaneously begging me to pop over here and check shit out. You know how the sweet talk works on me.

Sup Lolly?

Had any nice spiders in bed lately?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#46

Cucumber Wrote:I know, cause you're a cunt like me.:hug:

Absofuckinglutely correct on that one, lovebug. How's tricks?
Reply
#47

littlelolly Wrote:Absofuckinglutely correct on that one, lovebug. How's tricks?

Had baby number #2 in the summer. I don't like him as much as the first one.

Where are you posting these days?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#48

So have you all tested all the shit around?

PM, the new profiles, all the new settings, blog, albums etc etc...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#49

hey lolly. banana incorrectly assumed my invitation to suck my dick was for her. it was actually intended for you.
Reply
#50

CT280 Wrote:hey lolly. banana incorrectly assumed my invitation to suck my dick was for her. it was actually intended for you.

No, genius. I knew it was for her, I simply stated you needent correct your "timing" error as you never had a chance with me anyways.

Do you make a lot of timing errors?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#51

CT280 Wrote:hey lolly. banana incorrectly assumed my invitation to suck my dick was for her. it was actually intended for you.


way to destroy the mystery.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Cucumber Wrote:No, genius. I knew it was for her, I simply stated you needent correct your "timing" error as you never had a chance with me anyways.

Do you make a lot of timing errors?

suck my dick.
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:way to destroy the mystery.

im nothing if not a straight shooter.
Reply
#54

thats kind of inaccurate if taken literally.
Reply
#55

If we were testing out how the site handles tired, unimaginative and utterly meaningless lines like "how's tricks?" it seems to be doing ok.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

no need to fix that.
Reply
#57

How'd your play for lolly work out for you, CT?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

Cucumber Wrote:How'd your play for lolly work out for you, CT?

i think after the initial shock wears off that i acknowledged her return, albeit briefly, i think it'll work out quite well.
Reply
#59

i have a list of 5 words i plan on dropping into posts throughout the day. albeit was #1.
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:If we were testing out how the site handles tired, unimaginative and utterly meaningless lines like "how's tricks?" it seems to be doing ok.

This is Bird's way of saying, "Hey LL, I totally missed you, thanks so much for coming back and attempting to revive this shithole that I've almost singlehandedly run into the ground. We could totally use your help." I think it's super cute.


Some dipshit named CT280 Wrote:i think after the initial shock wears off that i acknowledged her return, albeit briefly, i think it'll work out quite well.
You should lead with the fancy words like 'albeit.' Definitely your stronger suit. Who are you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)