04-01-2009, 12:19 AM
do lebanese people smell? fucking brazilians do.
Cucumber Wrote:They're probably not his.
snarg Wrote:if you are a partner, all the better
jr. partner, i'm sure
i hope you have a good contract and a better lawyer
as for the lift, yeah
when people try to steal everything you have worked for, ya gotta pay the lawyers or you lose it all
i paid the price for other people's greed, but i won and got what was mine
now i do charity work when i feel like it
the best part is, in two yrs, you will be providing part of my income
keep up the good work
you should have it so good when you are my age, little guy
seagull Wrote:i think flump summed it up, he has better things to do, that involve making money
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Suzy Wrote:So, Paddy is turning everyone here into UJ'ers. Who am I?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Not everybody.
WoolyGoat Wrote:just the "guilty" ones?
Skulker Wrote:I sure am glad I wasn't here that day.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Skulker Wrote:I don't even know who that is.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Just the biggest douchebag over there. I'm doing my best to line you guys up with the best fit.