03-05-2009, 02:02 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:cocoa puffs is an american cereal that had a crazy cartoon bird as the spokesperson.Snarg is that bird.
Gotcha ...
Thanx.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
BIRD33 Wrote:cocoa puffs is an american cereal that had a crazy cartoon bird as the spokesperson.Snarg is that bird.
leeman Wrote:8 is the person who single handily pulls the seriously most $ in to make this cesspool flow.
leeman Wrote:8 is the person who single handily pulls the seriously most $ in to make this cesspool flow.
Cucumber Wrote:I don't see animosity so much as calling a spade a spade.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Racist! Reported!
leeman Wrote:For fukks sake ...
You want me to really pull the wall at ya ???

BIRD33 Wrote:Flumpers the Tawana Brawley of IT.
You are on your own on that reference, Leeman.
minorthreat Wrote:This was brutal to read.
Morfeeuhs,
I know you will be back here later to read what everyone has said about you since you left. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but please post something funny sometime. I will admit 100% that you have a far greater vocabulary than I do. Who gives a fuck? I might have the sweetest dick in town but if I'm not fucking, what good is it? Thanks.
your friend,
mt
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You forgot to mention NCBiker. I love you.
minorthreat Wrote:Is he still around?
minorthreat Wrote:Is he still around?
leeman Wrote:I angle every day at UJ for him .... No bites ... I think I need new flies ....
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I think so. At least he was still around about a year ago. I think he reads more than he posts now.
BIRD33 Wrote:This isnt a smelliest vag contest.
Pickle Wrote:I'd win that too.
Cucumber Wrote:You'd have some stiff competition.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster