Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Q: Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
#61

leeman Wrote:Sorry :$ I aimed for your chin...

If you were aiming anywhere near his face, you would have gotten his mouth. We've all seen him throat a pepsi can.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#62

[Image: internet_serious_business3.jpg]
Reply
#63

BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt that better?

I guess so, wasn't trying to ruffle her feathers.

Pissing people off on purpose is more my style. I actually feel bad when it happens by accident.

My apologies PC.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#64

whats good for the goose is good for the gander my dear. You know very well what you were doing by bringing up in here. If I go over to UJ or any other board will you bring it up there too? I'm not here to recruit people over to taints, I think I've proven that... I only respond to taint comments when their made by others. I'm here to get to know and mess around with those that are here. Fuck, this shit with you is gunna haunt me wherever I go. I'm so mad at you right now.

I'm over it. Can I go back to playing now? this has taken up way to much of my Friday.
Reply
#65

pineschic Wrote:whats good for the goose is good for the gander my dear. You know very well what you were doing by bringing up in here. If I go over to UJ or any other board will you bring it up there too? I'm not here to recruit people over to taints, I think I've proven that... I only respond to taint comments when their made by others. I'm here to get to know and mess around with those that are here. Fuck, this shit with you is gunna haunt me wherever I go. I'm so mad at you right now.

I'm over it. Can I go back to playing now? this has taken up way to much of my Friday.

Only if I can quote you on.. I'm so mad at you right now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#66

pineschic Wrote:I'm so mad at you right now.

I'm over it.

That was quick.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#67

Cucumber Wrote:If you were aiming anywhere near his face, you would have gotten his mouth. We've all seen him throat a pepsi can.

He was sleepin on his stomach ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#68

Vitamin E Wrote:Only if I can quote you on.. I'm so mad at you right now.

I think this means she does not accept your sincere apology.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#69

Paddy Wrote:That was quick.
beat me to it

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#70

Cucumber Wrote:I think this means she does not accept your sincere apology.

I'm way better at making enemies than friends.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#71

Vitamin E Wrote:The name is Ruckus, Fuckass is Mich. Mich and I are crew, but I assure you we're two seperate people.

I haven't been to the island much either, so I haven't noticed your absense.

As for following you around. I don't know what that means. I was at the island before you, and I've been here a little while as well. I guess you see it differently.

As for mentioning taints here...you link countless slimies to taints. If that's your way of keeping it a secret, you've got some work ahead of you.

I'll consider your tip on therapy, no promises.




Again, it's Ruckus, and everyone here knows it's me. Also, you keep calling me Vita E, there's only one person I let say that way, and it's not you. Please desist.




I've never questioned how you handled that. Truth is, he's got keys now. People should be made aware of that.


I'm a PRICK, and pride myself of that.


Ya know, taints was the first forum I ever posted on. I'm not a foum whore who jumps around from board to board. I was invited to the island after Islanders came to taints and got to know me.

I came here because of Mich and conversations that I've had with him about this place and about some of the people.

I copy the smilies cuz I like them. not for malicious reason... I dont think like you, I'm not a troll. your mistaken for some other type of person. I cant believe this. I'm sure your getting a kick outa this. If you wanted to upset me, congratulations you just have.
Reply
#72

Vitamin E Wrote:I'm way better at making enemies than friends.

Lots of friends to be had in therapy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#73

This gets better and better.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

pineschic Wrote:Ya know, taints was the first forum I ever posted on. I'm not a foum whore who jumps around from board to board. I was invited to the island after Islanders came to taints and got to know me.

I came here because of Mich and conversations that I've had with him about this place and about some of the people.

I copy the smilies cuz I like them. not for malicious reason... I dont think like you, I'm not a troll. your mistaken for some other type of person. I cant believe this. I'm sure your getting a kick outa this. If you wanted to upset me, congratulations you just have.

POst the slimies you miss and I'll add them.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:This gets better and better.

BIRD33 is like a bored housewife with her soaps.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#76

Where's the jump the shark smiley?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#77

Paddy Wrote:BIRD33 is like a bored housewife with her soaps.

I'm the straw that stirs the drink here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

Cucumber Wrote:Where's the jump the shark smiley?

:bn_boobs:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#79

WTF?

Alright I guess I've run out of apologies. I can't help you.

If you're here to hide from your past. That's fine. However, I'm not going to cover up the shit that went down on your board. It's the truth and I'm going to tell it. If that upsets you. Too bad.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#80

The damsel is distress bat light has been flipped on. Hi mich! Wink

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-01-2007, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)