Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2008 MLB predictions

Phillies might be done.Rollins might have killed them by killing the clubhouse.Mets relief pitching will make the difference.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Phillies might be done.Rollins might have killed them by killing the clubhouse.Mets relief pitching will make the difference.
That statement just make my ass pucker. Still have no confidence in consistency with those fellas.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

They are lights out lately.I cringe at the Moyer\Pedro matchup on saturday.If one team sweeps the other the team that sweeps will take the whole thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Dude. Even if the Mets sweep, they'll only be 6 in front, early September. There would still be time for them to implode. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

Willie is no where in sight.This is a different team than last year I think.Notice they are playing their strongest ball of the season without the cancer Billy Wagner.

See You In Toledo
Reply

why won't you tell us how you really feel about wagner? :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

it's repeat city as long as Beckett is healthy. take that to the bank.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I'll be at Shea Saturday afternoon. Should be fun.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

I'll be at Fenway on Monday when the consecutive sellout streak is broken.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'll be at Shea Saturday afternoon. Should be fun.


Saturday at shea must have been fun.

Good series for the Phils.How fucking crazy is Brett Myers pitching?He's gotten his confidence back but it could leave at any moment.Moyer is hilarious.Keeps throwing junk to swing at.Still not crazy about the phils hitting.Werth and dobbs should not be your big hitters.Not enough timely hitting.

See You In Toledo
Reply

wagner is done

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/10967479
Reply

Jon Lester!

Angels peaked mid summer, Rays peaked in August, and the ChiSox are terrible. Best of all, Yanks are doneski. Looks like we'll be curing the football blues with an extended run of baseball at the Fens.

I hope the Phils or Mets can get out of their own ways long enough to get smoked in the series...then Doc or Bird can rock the "National League Champs!" ring as an avatar.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

The Mets will not choke now that Wagner is out for this year.

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://deadspin.com/5048074/afternoon-bl...artstrings


This made my day.Cry, Billy!Let all those tear out you big faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply

^^^
our classy guy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I don't forget when someone trashes Philly.Pure T. Class.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The astros are still rolling... Tejada with a grand salami last night...

i'm like a pig in slop!


Astros world series bound...
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:The astros are still rolling... Tejada with a grand salami last night...

i'm like a pig in slop!


Astros world series bound...

Sexist.Reported.

See You In Toledo
Reply

At the golf outing I was at yesterday(I carried my team) I was bullshitting with some customers about the Phillies and I have to say that the general attitude of Phillies fans at this point is resigned hopelessness.Nobody thinks they are going to pull it out.More than one person said the dont see any fire from the team.I blamed Rollins and most of them agreed.I had a couple people tell me they just dont care anymore which I think is the attitude they get from the team.Most think Utley is hurt but that could be an example of how he gets a pass for poor performance in this town.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:The Mets will not choke now that Wagner is out for this year.

How about twice in 3 games? Haha! It's haaaaappeniiiiing.....

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)