Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Did you get a raise today?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If he got that PM I sent him he did.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I think he should give that extra 70 cents an hour to the Obama campaign.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
clay doesn't like us to speak about his finances.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY doesn't think you should give a fuck what i make anhil8tor, its a message board. i laughed at flump's joke, you took the serious route. good job.
that 70 cent raise is helping my wife and i build our new house.
ps...i gave my stimulus check to the obama campaign.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I gave my stimulus check to the Microsoft corporation via the xbox.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
clay seems to be upset i'm not an obama fan.
i gave my stimulus check to my kids via disney stock.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think he's upset you seem like a bigot looking for an excuse to vote against him.I'm not upset.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I spent my stimulus check talking a cute waitress at a tiddy bar to show me her clam.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
i don't like either candidate.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:i may not vote.
You may not vote or when the time comes and you're standing in that booth you'll check next to the white guy because at least he might not be a terrorist. Anh9tor, you're transparent dude.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
obama isn't a terrorist. I just think he's green when it comes to politics. I don't think either one of them can change anything.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm getting a little sick of Obama's arm chair quarterback style he is taking about his ability to make decisions. I know that there isn't much else he can do except talk about decisions that were made and why they might have turned out to be bad ones, or that he doesn't agree with the outcome of some things and offer suggestions as to what he would have thought might have been a better decision with a better outcome.
But to just blatantly try to take the position that he knew every right decision that should have been made all along and discount all of the other factors seems a bit too know-it-all for me.
He can't even admit that he was wrong about sending in more troops for the surge. He has admitted it has worked, but refuses to admit that he was wrong when he voted against it.
I still think that he is a very eloquent speaker and has an uncanny ability to step into any question and not avoid the answer, but at the same time word his response so that he doesn't make any mistakes. He doesn't do the normal politican response of totally side-stepping any question that they either don't know the answer or don't want to answer it.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I did like his response to him being called a muslim. I read about that in the paper today.
He said its a double edged sword when he gets confronted with that. On the one hand, as a Christian, he feels the need for people to know that he is not a muslim, but that he is a Christian.
But he doesn't want to offend any Muslims by making them think that there is anything wrong with being a muslim. And he can't just avoid it all together, because then people are left to wonder on their own why he won't confront that issue.
He said that if he were a muslim and people were spreading the rumor that he were a Christian, he would be just as compelled to set the record straight. Without any disrespect to either religion.
I guess there isn't really much of a way to counter that allegation. At least not in a short response.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Personally, I think that history will show one day that this war was a good thing. I hate the loss of life and the crazy expense it has been.
I was watching something on the history channel this week-end about Rome and how it got built up. They used to build shit just to build it. Then when they ran out of money, they'd just go find a country to conquer and steal all of their gold. And go back to building more shit.
Wars back then were like fund raisers.