Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07-08 NBA predictions

I love how all of a sudden people are talking about Andrew Bynum like he's Tim fucking Duncan. He averaged 13 and 10 for 35 games this year, scored more than 25 once.

He's a good young player, not an all-NBA talent.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I'm not sure where I see anyone talking about Bynum in those regards. Duncan is one of the best PF's ever and all. Bynum showed flashes of being a force early on, but he still what 20 or 21? Goat's just jealous everyone isn't drooling over Perkins.

Hey Flip, Peace out, Ass!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:I love how all of a sudden people are talking about Andrew Bynum like he's Tim fucking Duncan. He averaged 13 and 10 for 35 games this year, scored more than 25 once.

He's a good young player, not an all-NBA talent.

Kind of like saying Al Jefferson is all that and a bag of chips?
Reply

Perkins has been a stiff all season who's had a few solid games in the playoffs. I'm not convinced.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Bynum would be a great backup center and a good power forward in this series.He'd make a difference.

Flip and KG will still have no championships in 3 weeks.

Michael Curry will replace Flip.Catch the fever!

See You In Toledo
Reply

youtube kicks ass.Someone fix that.I don't have a PHD in web dork.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=0BsHdQ4VuD4"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0BsHdQ4VuD4[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:youtube kicks ass.Someone fix that.I don't have a PHD in web dork.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0BsHdQ4VuD4

One of the greatest moments in NBA history, and one of my fondest along with the MJ Right-to-left in the Finals vs. the Lakers.

I kind of like the Michael Curry hire. He was up for the PHX job.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

I will set the line for tonights games at Celtics win by 4.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I will set the line for tonights games at Celtics win by 4.


I call this the snarg special.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i did not renew the lease in your head
rent the space out to someone else

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

obviously.

See You In Toledo
Reply

seriously in need of maintenance and improvement
you'll never find a good tenant unless you make some drastic changes

thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

To much K-nowledge cluttering up the place?

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg ignores bird when he's right, and nails him to teh cross when he's wrong.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

celtics by four??
gimme a break, everyone had the celts in the first game
i stick with lakers in six after they win on sunday

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:celtics by four??
gimme a break, everyone had the celts in the first game
i stick with lakers in six after they win on sunday

This is literally the first prediction you've had the nuts to make in months.I'm sure its a coincidence that you picked exactly the same thing I did.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i picked the lakers in six before you
look it up, nostradumbass


besides, my picks suck

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

lakers in 6 will be tough now...
Reply

my pick sucked before tweety copied it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Celtics in 6 is looking pretty good

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)