Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

COF Power Rankings 4/25/08
#61

Dagger Wrote:No worries, you'll always be the gum on my shoe.

And you'll always be the skidmark in my shorts.

If that ain't true love I don't know what is.
Reply
#62

Sparks Wrote:And you'll always be the skidmark in my shorts.

If that ain't true love I don't know what is.


I suspect Depends would be a better fit for you than shorts.
Reply
#63

I hate to interrupt all your flirting with me Dagger but where the fuck did CHL go? The pussy disappeared like a $5 bill around a crack whore.
Reply
#64

I think the list is entertaining as hell and enjoy when they get posted. I also think it is funny that people still get all bent out of shape over it.
Reply
#65

Sparks Wrote:I hate to interrupt all your flirting with me Dagger but where the fuck did CHL go? The pussy disappeared like a $5 bill around a crack whore.

He seems to show up and attempt to stir shit up and then run back to Fag 7 for protection.
Reply
#66

Sunny Wrote:I think the list is entertaining as hell and enjoy when they get posted. I also think it is funny that people still get all bent out of shape over it.

Just for the record, I didn't get bent out of shape over the list, just the stupid thread where he was trying to show that Frump deserved to be banned.
Reply
#67

Dagger Wrote:He seems to show up and attempt to stir shit up and then run back to Fag 7 for protection.

Fucking pussy.
Reply
#68

Sums it up nicely.
Reply
#69

Update: The Flumper was deleted again yesterday. This time there was no explanation, so who knows. I think they are afraid that I will wreck their forum like i did Blows. I love you.
Reply
#70

Isnt it already a gay forum?What are they worried about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:a site that doesn't tolerate childish bullshit perhaps?

we're adults there.
..he doesn't fit the mold.

no big deal, i'm sure we'll all be ok...i know it's a pretty dire situation and all.


I just spit chili everywhere. Are you fucking serious? You herald a woman who claims to draw pictures on her bathroom wall with her FUCKING TAMPON. And takes pictures of it.

You're right....children under 11 don't do that. Usually, because they can't. Ridiculous.
Reply
#72

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Update: The Flumper was deleted again yesterday. This time there was no explanation, so who knows. I think they are afraid that I will wreck their forum like i did Blows. I love you.


Those faggots deleted me and other trolls dozens of times
Fuck those circle jerking twinks

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#73

Major Private Wrote:Those faggots deleted me and other trolls dozens of times
Fuck those circle jerking twinks

I think we should paln (sp?) a troll attack. I love you.
Reply
#74

Flumper has found a partner on his level.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

So the dude deletes users then bitches weekly about being banned
makes sense
Reply
#76

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Update: The Flumper was deleted again yesterday. This time there was no explanation, so who knows. I think they are afraid that I will wreck their forum like i did Blows. I love you.


This shit gets gayer every day.
Reply
#77

You're a rebel, Flumper. A rebel.

And just in case anyone forgot, Fag 7 is still a pussy board.
Reply
#78

What happened to this asshole???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#79

Sunny Wrote:I think the list is entertaining as hell and enjoy when they get posted. I also think it is funny that people still get all bent out of shape over it.

This would be great if anyone gave a fuck what you think.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by niko
09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Last Post by who
04-02-2008, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)