Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

COF Power Rankings 4/25/08
#41

minorthreat Wrote:Wrong. I think 90% of the people on mag7 suck. I don't get them at all.

But his rankings are pretty much spot on. Sorry you can't see that.

As far as Flumper being deleted, what do you think if CHL would have come over here with a giant avatar?

Face it, I'm fucking right.

MT, surely you are just fucking around, but anyway:

1. All I did was register and then set up an avatar. Being new to the site, I didn't know how it worked. I found a picture that I wanted to use and they had a couple of options. I chose to link a URL

[Image: crazy_looking.jpg]

2. I was never told about any rule, only some guy named CHL coming in and saying he resized it and hoped that was okay. So I changed it back and told him that I would only keep it in that thread and asked what rule he was talking about.

3. Again they removed my av and just started asking who wanted to delete me.

Here's the problem in a nutshell. I came in and exposed a flaw in their rules that limits avatar sizes but allows users to link larger avatars (surely that's a minor fix for someone that knows what the fuck they are doing). They were too stupid to fix the flaw and I was embarassing them. So they deleted me rather than find another solution. That is the biggest pussy move you can make and I had them trapped. I love you.
Reply
#42

I could have gone all bdic on them an linked a fucking 8,000,000 pixel satellite map (sup who?). I was just tweaking them a little and they pissed their pants. I love you.
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:How would I know if the rankings are right or not?I havent been to some of those boards in years.My only comment was they were gay and I stand by that.I'm glad you two have some common ground on fucking internet forum rankings.Lets repeat that last part for impact, Internet forum rankings.You two sound retarded.

Would he have been deleted for having a big avatar?No.Steps would have been taken to make sure he couldnt do that himself and we all would have laughed that he cleverly bent the rules.Fooley printing his name 100,000 times anyone?

Face it, I'm fucking right.

You are not understanding me. I don't go to all of those forums.
I'm not talking about every forum, just this one. I don't visit more than two forums, here and PF(for PCM and IBHUNG).

You say the rankings are gay. They may be. Throwing a fucking tantrum about them is also gay.

So, stop being gay.
Reply
#44

Seems silly. There are the usual younger types who, when given moderator-hood, will look for any excuse to use their "power". I guess it gives them 'bode.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#45

minorthreat Wrote:You are not understanding me. I don't go to all of those forums.
I'm not talking about every forum, just this one. I don't visit more than two forums, here and PF(for PCM and IBHUNG).

You say the rankings are gay. They may be. Throwing a fucking tantrum about them is also gay.

So, stop being gay.

Throwing a tantrum?When have you seen me refrain from calling people assholes when I see it?I'm sorry I guess I'll just nod my head and think to myself this is MT's buddy so I'll let it slide.

You should maybe get your head out of your ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:not really.

i resized it for him and was pleasant about it.

he changed it to be huge again...that's pretty childish. oh and changing the title of his thread to "Thread that proves Cool Hand Luke is a giant pussy" is pretty childish,too. But I don't expect you to understand.

i'm not worried about being a big deal on the internet forums. i'm just here to pass some time while at work.

again, i'm sorry the rankings somehow hurt your feelings. i'll take you guys off future lists if that's what you'd prefer. no big deal, fellas.

minorthreat Wrote:Wrong. I think 90% of the people on mag7 suck. I don't get them at all.

But his rankings are pretty much spot on. Sorry you can't see that.

As far as Flumper being deleted, what do you think if CHL would have come over here with a giant avatar?

Face it, I'm fucking right.

You know that you can tell your forum software that it will resize the avatrds to a size that fits you right...??

Or do you just run what's in teh box?


Just my €0.02

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#47

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:we're adults there...he doesn't fit the mold.

adults paint pictures with their period?
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Throwing a tantrum?When have you seen me refrain from calling people assholes when I see it?I'm sorry I guess I'll just nod my head and think to myself this is MT's buddy so I'll let it slide.

You should maybe get your head out of your ass.


Wrong again. CHL/PNDB isn't my buddy. I haven't had much interaction with him at all. All I'm saying is that what he has ranked this site as is pretty spot on. No need to get all pissy over the truth.
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:adults paint pictures with their period?


I thought that was pretty good.
Reply
#50

Where have I complained about where this site was ranked?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:Where have I complained about where this site was ranked?

2nd. I've gotten that same reaction several times today. I love you.
Reply
#52

I believe MT is the one taking these rankings seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:I believe MT is the one taking these rankings seriously.

Need a hankie?

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#54

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:i'll post the link and let everyone else decide.

http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8222

Fucking lame pussy board with Mods that run around screaming "Ow ow !!! My pussy hurts!!! My pussy hurts !!!!" Fuck the Fag7 board.
Reply
#55

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I could have gone all bdic on them an linked a fucking 8,000,000 pixel satellite map (sup who?). I was just tweaking them a little and they pissed their pants. I love you.

Hi
Reply
#56

Sparks Wrote:Fucking lame pussy board with Mods that run around screaming "Ow ow !!! My pussy hurts!!! My pussy hurts !!!!" Fuck the Fag7 board.


RACK

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#57

Anhil8tor Wrote:adults paint pictures with their period?

Perfect.





Sparks Wrote:Fucking lame pussy board with Mods that run around screaming "Ow ow !!! My pussy hurts!!! My pussy hurts !!!!" Fuck the Fag7 board.

I'm beginning to like Sparks.
Reply
#58

Dagger Wrote:I'm beginning to like Sparks.

Don't ruin this for me.
Reply
#59

sPARKS rooLS

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#60

Sparks Wrote:Don't ruin this for me.

No worries, you'll always be the gum on my shoe.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by niko
09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Last Post by who
04-02-2008, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)