Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

COF Power Rankings 4/25/08
#1

Wanted to do a theme again but I'm too freakin' busy. But I will continue with providing a couple examples of what defined the boards best this week.

1. Mag 7 - was there any doubt? It's been a great last couple of weeks. From period shower wall paintings ('sup Ana) to gay ass Harry Potter stuff (hello there YD). Goal Line Blitz football is going strong and the Mag7 Hitmen fell short for the championship but had an undefeated regular season. Season 2 starts tomorrow! Some new faces have made their presence felt...although they certainly aren't new to message boarding, it's cool to pull a couple old schoolers out of "retirement" and have them hang with us. Good people...like-minded people that usually keep things flowing ('sup Ana again) pretty good. Video game talk gets good run here but also sports and general silliness that turns out to be pretty epic. Traffic has been steady and fairly high....there will be times of inactivity but there aren't people posting worthless shit in a pathetic attempt to get shit moving.

http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8124
http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8097

2. Confusion Forums - I've given this site lots of shit over the many power rankings I've done. Fact is, they're consistent with what they do and that's pretty cool. Traffic is rarely an issue there. Quality is still shaky but they seem to also have like-minded individuals there for the most part and things tend to flow really well. There is a good amount of lame jokes and youtube links for threads there. Good job CF!

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=68941
http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=68896

3. WTF - Not a great board these days. Bought by Calalily...which is already having it's effects show by altering or deleting posts they apparently don't approve of (of course they'll never admit it Rolling Eyes). It's just a matter of time before she goes too far. Basically it is what TT was and throw in a few lame nobodies into the mix. There's some decent posters there and only time will tell how things progress. Typical threads include things like, "I took a picture of my golf clubs" to "What are you eating for lunch". Very rarely is there a multi page thread. Also women flock there to get their ego's stroked when they can't make up for their feeble posting styles.

http://www.wastingtimeforums.com/phpbb/v...hp?t=39553
http://www.wastingtimeforums.com/phpbb/v...hp?t=39637

fuck...after this it's pretty much a toss up....

4. PF - some cool cats there...not much goes on, though so there isn't much to say. Hi PCM! BIAB, I still think you're a dirty whore. IBHUNG, let's dance.

http://www.phoenixforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20469
http://www.phoenixforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20495

5. IT - Pretty worthless for the most part. I tried going there awhile back to help them get some action at their place but they were pretty resistant and apparently happy with their 4 regulars. They have a kick ass casino. Oh and their obsessed with some dude named Paddy. Flumper, I love you.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=45861
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=45653

6. TT - Nothing really goes on there except for buttspray (fuck, he's in my dome because I mentioned him) going nuts on me because he's not allowed at Mag 7. Oh well, I don't mind taking the heat for the mutual feeling of most of the Maggers. Dummy McDumpster is pure $$$ and just might be the one to resurrect that place.

7. UJ - fuck those cocksuckers. I'm still banned for telling them I was going to make that my home board and post a lot.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend.

~Cool Hand Luke
Reply
#2

Complaining about being banned at UJ.How original.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Complaining about being banned at UJ.How original.

Yeah. How lame is that? I love you.
Reply
#4

I love how this guy and his boy nic came here a few weeks ago and got destroyed and then were conviently absent for almost a month.It took that long for the sting to wear off?Guy takes this shit seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

IT is way to high on that list.

The first thread listed is from apirl 9th. Thats like 2 COFs ago.
The other thread listed is from March 13th no less.
Reply
#6

actually a better post by chl
he acually brought examples
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I love how this guy and his boy nic came here a few weeks ago and got destroyed and then were conviently absent for almost a month.It took that long for the sting to wear off?Guy takes this shit seriously.

you confuse being bored with being run, friend.

you amuse me...like when a cat bats a toy around and stuff.

let's chat, buddy....you seem to have some real life hatred for me. perhaps we can hash this out and be done with it.
Reply
#8

shit who forgot to turn off the lights ? that dude came back.
Reply
#9

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:you confuse being bored with being run, friend.

you amuse me...like when a cat bats a toy around and stuff.

let's chat, buddy....you seem to have some real life hatred for me. perhaps we can hash this out and be done with it.


The old I was bored that time I was made to look like an asshole.

I don't hate you.I just think you're a faggot.Thats more of a judgment call.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

:lool: deleted after 6 posts. What a pansy fucking site. I've never melted a dude faster than that one, CHL. I love you.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: deleted after 6 posts. What a pansy fucking site. I've never melted a dude faster than that one, CHL. I love you.


Really?What did you post?

Deleting is such a pussy move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: deleted after 6 posts. What a pansy fucking site. I've never melted a dude faster than that one, CHL. I love you.

i'll post the link and let everyone else decide.

http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8222
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Really?What did you post?

Deleting is such a pussy move.

My avatar was too big and within two or three posts I had two mods flipping for who was going to delete my account. Surely they are embarassed. I love you.
Reply
#14

did you see foolery there?
Reply
#15

Having your avatar the correct size is serious business.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:did you see foolery there?

Fuck, I didn't have time to see anyone there. I was deleted in under 5 minutes. I love you.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Having your avatar the correct size is serious business.

Apparently. I love you.
Reply
#18

bird gets banned in


5 posts: over or under?
Reply
#19

i changed your avatar for you.

you made it huge again.

you brought nothing of quality.

sorry the rankings hurt your feelings, guy.
Reply
#20

Jeez what site bans and deletes people over petty bullshit?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by niko
09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Last Post by who
04-02-2008, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)