Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07-08 NBA predictions
#21

Mourning blew his knee out.The heat are done.

I'm changing my Eastern Conference Finals pick to Boston Vs. Detroit.Detroit wins it in 7.Spurs over Pistons in 5.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

I can't say I disagree with you here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Did the knicks really beat the cavs last night?


Cleveland.. enjoy lebron because he'll be gone soon.
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Atlantic
1.Boston
2.New Jersey
3.Toronto
4.New York
5.Philly

Central
1.Chicago (with Kobe)
2.Detroit
3.Cleveland
4.Indy
5.Bucks

Southeast
1.Miami
2.Washington
3.Orlando
4.Charlotte
5.Atlanta

Southwest
1.San Antonio
2.Dallas
3.Houston
4.Memphis
5.New Orleans

Northwest
1.Denver
2.Utah
3.Seattle
4.Portland
5.Minnesota

Pacific
1.Phoenix
2.Golden State
3.Clippers
4.Lakers
5.Kings

Eastern Conference Finals
Miami Vs. Chicago

Western Conference Finals
San Antonio Vs. Phoenix

Finals
Miami Vs. Spurs

Champion
Spurs



You can take this to the bank.

Uh yea.Look where I have New Orleans.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

they laughed at me at the bank

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

They should have.In my defense we made these picks right around the Kobe to Chicago thing was supposed to be a done deal and I don't think anyone had New Orleans in first place.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Playoff Predictions:

Washington over Cleveland in 6

New Orleans over Dallas in 7

San Antonio over Phoenix in 6

Utah over Houston in 7

Orlando over Toronto in 6

Detriot over Philly in 5

Lakers over Denver in 5

Boston over Atlanta in 4

Take THESE to the bank.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Boston (1) vs. Atlanta (8)
Boston in 4

Cleveland (4) vs. Washington (5)
Cleveland in 6

Detroit (2) vs. Philadelphia (7)
Detroit in 5

Orlando (3) vs. Toronto (6)
Toronto in 6



LA Lakers (1) vs. Denver (8)
Lakers in 5

Utah (4) vs. Houston (5)
Utah in 6

New Orleans (2) vs. Dallas (7)
Dallas in 7

San Antonio (3) vs. Phoenix (6)
Phoenix in 7
Reply
#29

I'm worried about my Dallas\New Orleans pick.Dallas has the experience and Jason Kidd hates Byron Scott.I still think Dirk chokes this one away.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

I'm worried new orleans is tired. Their bench isn't that deep and dallas has the playoff experience.

If the series is 4 or 5 games.. new orleans in a walk. 6 or 7 is dallas all the way.
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Playoff Predictions:

Washington over Cleveland in 6

New Orleans over Dallas in 7

San Antonio over Phoenix in 6

Utah over Houston in 7

Orlando over Toronto in 6

Detriot over Philly in 5

Lakers over Denver in 5

Boston over Atlanta in 4

Take THESE to the bank.


Can you list your reasons why you think Lebron will lose in the 1st round?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#32

Michman Wrote:Can you list your reasons why you think Lebron will lose in the 1st round?

Who is the second best player on the Cav's?Seriously.

Wiz have played them 3 playoffs in a row and are in the top 3 as far as mentally tough teams in the league in the east.

They have Gilbert Arenas coming off the bench.

Lebron will use this series loss as the building block to leave for New York in 2010.He wants out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

I've watched 0 NBA basketball this year. I think Bird's spot on with his picks. Toss up could be Cavs/Wiz and Magic/Raps...the rest are locks.

New Orleans has pretty decent bench given that they stepped up while David West was hurt. What experience does Dallas have in the playoffs? Losing to the 8th seed Warriors last year and doing nothing in the Finals the year before? They suck. Avery Johnson will be the Bulls head coach next year.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#34

all Celtics, all the time.


Cs in 4
Pistons in 5
Orlando in 5
Wiz in 6

LA in 6
NO in 7
Suns in 7
Jazz in 6

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

How bout that 3 by Duncan?That might be the best first round matchup ever.

Lebron of course carried the Cav's.I wonder if he can keep it up by himself.The trash talking is backfiring on the Wiz.

Chris Paul is a stud.Some where saying the best point guard ever,better than Isiah.

The Pistons took it easy on the sixers.Philly just played harder.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

cLaY Wrote:I've watched 0 NBA basketball this year. I think Bird's spot on with his picks. Toss up could be Cavs/Wiz and Magic/Raps...the rest are locks.

New Orleans has pretty decent bench given that they stepped up while David West was hurt. What experience does Dallas have in the playoffs? Losing to the 8th seed Warriors last year and doing nothing in the Finals the year before? They suck. Avery Johnson will be the Bulls head coach next year.

I guess we can agree that clay will go opposite of anything I say. When was the last time New Orleans made the playoffs? When was the last time Dallas didn't?

While guys like Hilton Armstrong and Ryan Bowen are forces I'm sure... I don't find them to be too intimidating. I'm a hornets fan... I hope they win. I think its great that people finally started going to their games. Before the allstar game they were getting only 8,000 per game. The shins were going to relocate them had attendance not gone up.
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:I guess we can agree that clay will go opposite of anything I say. When was the last time New Orleans made the playoffs? When was the last time Dallas didn't?

While guys like Hilton Armstrong and Ryan Bowen are forces I'm sure... I don't find them to be too intimidating. I'm a hornets fan... I hope they win. I think its great that people finally started going to their games. Before the allstar game they were getting only 8,000 per game. The shins were going to relocate them had attendance not gone up.

didnt the Hornets beat Dallas?they can beat any team that doesnt have a real center.

Dallas had that game until dirk shut it down in the 4th.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Yeah they did. That gives them a distinct advantage the rest of the series. Its just hard to pick a team with no playoff experience.

How bout the sixers?
Reply
#39

Anhil8tor Wrote:Yeah they did. That gives them a distinct advantage the rest of the series. Its just hard to pick a team with no playoff experience.

How bout the sixers?


Dallas is done.Avery is gone after this series.

Nobody thought the sixers would get swept so they might exceed expectations and win a second game in Philly.Detroit still has them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I've give clays left nut to see detroit lose in the first round.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)