Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Are we entirely certain that you turned in your keys?

Sounds like they concocted a conspiracy just to get your keys away from you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Jimmy Wrote:When bambino sleeps, The Mother paints the basement.

Or it gets the hose again.

Please define "it" and "hose"


TIA
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:Please define "it" and "hose"


TIA

I know this!!!
Sin,
Jamie

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#24

Can someone confirm whether the real BIRD33 started this thread? I couldn't care less about whether BEW has keys or Banana can restore a post. This is about BIRD33.
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can someone confirm whether the real BIRD33 started this thread? I couldn't care less about whether BEW has keys or Banana can restore a post. This is about BIRD33.


Someone sounds a little obsessed.Can't say I blame you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can someone confirm whether the real BIRD33 started this thread? I couldn't care less about whether BEW has keys or Banana can restore a post. This is about BIRD33.

Gawd damn, you people are dumb. He didn't. I'm not going to explain how I know this. Smart people can figure it out.
Reply
#27

If he did he's talking to himself. I do that, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:Someone sounds a little obsessed.Can't say I blame you.

So you didn't start it? I have no idea how to tell. My obsession isn't strong enough to figure it out.
Reply
#29

She wanted the deleted post back.

It was the deleted post that started the thread.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#30

Well, I gotta rack whoever did it. Because if you click BIRD's name now, he has one "thread" that he started.

:lool:

Find All Threads Started by BIRD33
Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I gotta rack whoever did it. Because if you click BIRD's name now, he has one "thread" that he started.

:lool:

Find All Threads Started by BIRD33

Yea that changes everything.:joff:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea that changes everything.:joff:
"What were we talking about again" changes everything ?
Does that make sense? This was not a yes or no question. Oh yeah, now I remember.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I gotta rack whoever did it. Because if you click BIRD's name now, he has one "thread" that he started.

:lool:

Find All Threads Started by BIRD33

I would too....that's why I wanted to see the deleted post....I guess I could check the admin log....if I still had keys, but I don't care that much. Whomever did it was smart, cause they deleted the entire record of the first post....for fun, I used to go in and restore deleted posts. I would have done so with this, but I can't ><
Reply
#34

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I gotta rack whoever did it. Because if you click BIRD's name now, he has one "thread" that he started.

:lool:

Find All Threads Started by BIRD33

I checked it out this weekend. It's a damn shame the only thread on his name has to be some ghey shit like that. Ha...
Reply
#35

WGAF? and also this little world of IT revolves around me doesnt it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:WGAF? and also this little world of IT revolves around me doesnt it?

It would appear so......
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:WGAF? and also this little world of IT revolves around me doesnt it?


You are like their Earth.

Sin,

Ptolemy

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#38

Someone put an * in the title of the thread so we all know the inside reason it' there.
I officially say that no thread has yet to be started by Bird, only several hijacked.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#39

SanDog Wrote:You are like their Earth.

Sin,

Ptolemy
East there professor. Remember who you're dealing with here! :$

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#40

Dr. Lecter Wrote:East there professor. Remember who you're dealing with here! :$
Do you have any conditions I should know about?
Don't worry I will remember.
Are you a man or a woman?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!
CFBITCHEZZZZZZZZ!!!11!!!1
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)