Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aggie Preperations for the hurricane
#21

Quote:Unfortunately, Greeks do not have this support. For example, people constantly reinforce how "No Greeks" has been a tradition at A&M by wearing anti-sorority and fraternity T-shirts with phrases such as "Rent a friend, join a frat" and "No Frats" emblazoned on them.

That was the norm when I was there. We were the most "Anti-Greek" bunch in the school.
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I was one of the "redpots" or guys in charge of building it back in my day. I was the only civilian, the rest of the guys were in the corp of cadets. There were 6 of us. Man, we ate, drank and slept out there from October through the end of November.

I gotta go with Flump on this Bill. Doesn't sound like a faternity to me.

It does sound like he was in some sort of back nature male orgy though.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow. I had no idea I had such a big fan.

Tell you what, Flumperwannabe, you show me where I was in a frat. I don't see it.


Why'd they call you redpots?
Reply
#24

Paddy Wrote:I gotta go with Flump on this Bill. Doesn't sound like a faternity to me.

It does sound like he was in some sort of back nature male orgy though.

Kinda like the FFA but called FTFA.
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:Why'd they call you redpots?

redSpots. left out the "s". he had to pre-soak his boxers on laundry day
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I was one of the "redpots" or guys in charge of building it back in my day. I was the only civilian, the rest of the guys were in the corp of cadets. There were 6 of us. Man, we ate, drank and slept out there from October through the end of November. Much beer and whiskey and much work. The last two weeks its 24 hour shifts. It took about 80 to 100 semi-truck loads of wood to build it. 90 feet tall, and 60 feet diameter at the base.

what? Wrote:redSpots. left out the "s". he had to pre-soak his boxers on laundry day

...
Reply
#27

I read the Aggie logo as aTm.
Reply
#28

Bill Wrote:Why'd they call you redpots?

Beats me. We wore red "piss pots". Those helmet liners that the military guys wear.

[Image: helmetliner.jpg]

Except they were painted red.
Reply
#29

I was going to go to UT
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Beats me. We wore red "piss pots". Those helmet liners that the military guys wear.

[Image: helmetliner.jpg]

Except they were painted red.
It doesn't beat you, jackass. You just explained it pretty clearly.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

SanDog Wrote:It doesn't beat you, jackass. You just explained it pretty clearly.

What, I'm VitaminE today?
Reply
#32

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What, I'm VitaminE today?

psychoschyzoterbutt
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hurricane Katrina
leucetios
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-26-2005, 07:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)