Poll: Which Admin would you like to see lose their keys - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
13.33%
2
13.33%
Banana
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leeman
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leucetois
0%
0
0%
Michman
6.67%
1
6.67%
minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Shenanigans
13.33%
2
13.33%
snarg
0%
0
0%
tomfoolery
40.00%
6
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Admin would you like to lose their keys

BIRD33 Wrote:She'll either never post in this thread again because of me or will now just to show me she's not bothered.I love having that type of power over internet wierdos.


Hi!
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!

Does it bother you that you'd be the runaway winner if this poll was about the mods? Would that tell you anything?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!

So do you think it was wise to out a board secret like that?Did you do it for anything other than your own personal gain?Do you see why that would make you not a good choice for mod, CJ jr?

See You In Toledo
Reply

What board secret? Lee doesn't mind, you idiot.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:So have do you think it was wise to out a board secret like that?Did you do it for anything other than your own personal gain?Do you see why that would make you not a good choice for mod, CJ jr?

pib could come into this thread, claim he won, and i'd have to give it to him, based on that post alone.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What board secret? Lee doesn't mind, you idiot.

Doesnt mind what was going on or doesnt mind that everyone now knows about it and feeds directly into the hands of the people who were getting fucked with?See how much smarter I am than you,just quit now.

See You In Toledo
Reply

CT280 Wrote:pib could come into this thread, claim he won, and i'd have to give it to him, based on that post alone.


Exactly.What you don't understand is that it was worth it so BEW could defend herself for her bullshit actions.

See You In Toledo
Reply

He doesn't mind either one, silly. If I left the board you'd just die. It's really the last thing you'd ever want. Just keep pulling my pigtails, lover.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He doesn't mind either one, silly. If I left the board you'd just die. It's really the last thing you'd ever want. Just keep pulling my pigtails, lover.


I as I'm sure everyone else here simply does not believe that.Seems like that shits been going on for a long time behind the scenes until you outted it for no other reason but to help you.Same as posting IP's.

Why don't you leave and see if I die?You have your own forum\halfway house for lame posters so why don't you just see what happens?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Just stop banning PIB. I hate having to update my buddies list every day.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I as I'm sure everyone else here simply does not believe that.Seems like that shits been going on for a long time behind the scenes until you outted it for no other reason but to help you.Same as posting IP's.

Why don't you leave and see if I die?You have your own forum\halfway house for lame posters so why don't you just see what happens?

Nope, sorry. Deal.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nope, sorry. Deal.
Are you serious? There's no need to apologize.Let us change the subject.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nope, sorry. Deal.


Your minions over at your place would be crushed to see their leader leave the place they only dare lurk at.Just post my IP and get it over with.Oh and thanks for being yourself and letting me expose how much of a fucking idiot thats obssesed with looking cool on forums to everyone AGAIN.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I don't post IP addys, Mr. Self Proclaimed Genius.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I don't post IP addys, Mr. Self Proclaimed Genius.

Not yet.You're working your way up from board secrets.This has been known for a long time behind the scenes but you took it upon yourself for your own personal benifit to out it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Does it bother you that you'd be the runaway winner if this poll was about the mods? Would that tell you anything?

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

the only thing I've seen reading BEW excuse of PIB banning is that she just doesn't have the balls to take a decision by herself.

Act then assume your positions this is how it should be done not "ok I'll push that button maybe or not whatyathink ?"
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Look at the gibbering yokel mommy!

i took spelling lessons from bill

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply

This thread made me roffle

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply

^^^knows a thing or 2 about being a shitty admin.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)