Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

goldan
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Ahem.
What she says doesn't matter. you told me I have cankles.
Reply
#22

Do you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

goldan,


who is your favorite ITer?

and of course who is your least favorite?
Reply
#24

what are cankles?
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Do you?
I don't think so. I have horrid feet, but my ankles are fine.
Reply
#26

goldan Wrote:I don't think so. I have horrid feet, but my ankles are fine.
Why do you disagree?That's nice.
I have
a lot of likes and dislikes.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:goldan,

who is your favorite ITer?

and of course who is your least favorite?
I dunno. I haven't decided
Reply
#28

goldan Wrote:I dunno. I haven't decided

Liar!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

Paddy Wrote:Liar!
People are going to start thinking I'm weird

Paddy is my favorite.
Reply
#30

You're weird.
Reply
#31

leucetios Wrote:You're weird.
Weird Good or Weird Bad?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#32

I'm withholding judgement on that one.
Reply
#33

leucetios Wrote:You're weird.
Not because it's Paddy but because I talk about him a lot on other boards too.
Reply
#34

Kankles is a Maddenism, isn't it?
Reply
#35

Lets not turn this thread completly into a discussion about Goldans cankles.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Should we start a new thread just about the cankles?
Reply
#37

little "g"
Reply
#38

goldan Wrote:little "g"


Why? Are you into D/s?
Reply
#39

leucetios Wrote:Why? Are you into D/s?
It's the correct spelling.
Reply
#40

goldan Wrote:It's the correct spelling.
I've heard of it before.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by goldan
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Sassy
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-19-2007, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)