Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terrell Owens is a fan favorite.
#21

what? Wrote:why not gap one and be on second? I also pitch a lot for our team. I'd probably throw overhanded at you after 3 walks ><

Its all about the W's.Two bombers behind me = automatic runs.If the pitcher can't throw a fucking lob strike over the plate why am I obligated to swing?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

softball is weak..
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:softball is weak..

What athletic event do you participate in now a days?Would jack shit, I sit my fat ass on the couch cause Brandon Stokley never picked me in gym class since I'm a pantie waist be the answer?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:What athletic event do you participate in now a days?Would jack shit, I sit my fat ass on the couch cause Brandon Stokley never picked me in gym class since I'm a pantie waist be the answer?

Seriously bro softball is for athletes pass their prime that don't want to give up sports. I play a pickup game of basketball but nothing organized. I played all the major sports in school but couldn't cut it in college so I gave them up. No reason for me to play any co-ed sports ever.
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:Seriously bro softball is for athletes pass their prime that don't want to give up sports. I play a pickup game of basketball but nothing organized. I played all the major sports in school but couldn't cut it in college so I gave them up. No reason for me to play any co-ed sports ever.

I'm an athelete past my prime.I work for a living, what the hell do you expect.I sense you are worried about getting shown up by a girl.Coed softball is about the only coed sport I'd play but its better than sitting on my ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

I don't consider co-ed softball a sport. It is a recreation for sure, a lot like bowling.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

the only thing worse than playing slow pitch softball is trying to get on base with a walk.
Reply
#28

The old man whose only atheltic activity is surfing the net is making fun of me!

4 game winning streak since I started my walk strategy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:The old man whose only atheltic activity is surfing the net is making fun of me!

4 game winning streak since I started my walk strategy.

Sounds like a great aerobic plan. Maybe after you build yourself up from not swinging a bat, you could take up dominos or some other rugged adventure.
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sounds like a great aerobic plan. Maybe after you build yourself up from not swinging a bat, you could take up dominos or some other rugged adventure.

Maybe after the basketball games at my Y and golfing 3 times a week I could fit those in.It's good to still be young and vibrant.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe after the basketball games at my Y and golfing 3 times a week I could fit those in.It's good to still be young and vibrant.

Age has nothing to do with it. You touted your softball playing as great exercise. It is not. Unless you are stretching those walks into doubles.
I commend you on your basketball. That is good. You use a cart when you play golf, as you have previously posted. So you can't count that.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe after the basketball games at my Y and golfing 3 times a week I could fit those in.It's good to still be young and vibrant.
I'll bet in basketball your strategy is to hold the ball and see if someone will foul you? And in golf, you sit in the 19th hole and fill out a score card.
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet in basketball your strategy is to hold the ball and see if someone will foul you? And in golf, you sit in the 19th hole and fill out a score card.

I'm fucking great\god like at basketball and my golf game is in the 80's.I don't like to lose more than I care about my batting average.My fielding is so sick nobody has really had the balls to say anything to me.Keep punching that keyboard searching for the perfect comeback while your arteries harden.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

[Image: callstrikethree.jpg]


BIRD33 at bat.
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm fucking great\god like at basketball and my golf game is in the 80's.I don't like to lose more than I care about my batting average.My fielding is so sick nobody has really had the balls to say anything to me.Keep punching that keyboard searching for the perfect comeback while your arteries harden.

Do have a 12 inch penis, and huge bank account too?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#36

Whole lotta solid athletes posting in here. Hey Bird, you find it hard to run the bases? Assuming you DO hit the ball, you need a little breather when you hit 3rd?

Bitch ass fuckin' softball...
Reply
#37

SanDog Wrote:Do have a 12 inch penis, and huge bank account too?

1 of the 2.Pm me if you want to find out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Jaymac Wrote:Whole lotta solid athletes posting in here. Hey Bird, you find it hard to run the bases? Assuming you DO hit the ball, you need a little breather when you hit 3rd?

Bitch ass fuckin' softball...

Yes I do get tired.If the last event you participated in was this places smack off your opinon is invalid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

Old man picture smack rules.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes I do get tired.If the last event you participated in was this places smack off your opinon is invalid.

Right. I was at the gym for 3 hours last night.

The day before I only worked out for 2 hours because I had a 2 hour soccer game later.

Going down this road would be a mistake.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)