Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's amazing what a person can learn.
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here's a far better use for your computer than you typing out your silly list, Lee,

[Image: compyburned.jpg]

I invented that....
Burned my first puter 1981.....

Try gain.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_...92903.html

"A 15-year-old southwest suburban boy and his friends are wondering what could have made a group of teens beat him, then take his prosthetic leg and use it as a weapon on a friend who came to his rescue."


The Comedy God's?


Police say they are looking for five men who speak Polish or broken English.


I think we all know who did it.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Police say they are looking for five men who speak Polish or broken English.


I think we all know who did it.

Me Tf Swits Nboy and Size ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

Leeman, upon coming to the painful realization that he has no business running a message board,

[Image: mightyswing.jpg]
Reply
#25

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Leeman, upon coming to the painful realization that he has no business running a message board,

[Image: mightyswing.jpg]

FYI.
That's an old Ericsson BP Switch for a phone system ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

8 for mod it 06!?
Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:8 for mod it 06!?


I think the correct term is Hijack .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:FYI.
That's an old Ericsson BP Switch for a phone system ...

You made that up.
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You made that up.
Nopes.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

leeman Wrote:I think the correct term is Hijack .....

damnit!

Why's everything got to be about BEW?!
Reply
#31

leeman Wrote:Nopes.

Stop making me look stupid. I can handle that all by myself. Tack så mycket.
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Stop making me look stupid. I can handle that all by myself. Tack så mycket.

Nöjet var på min sida.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#33

BEW and Leeman are Ntype trolls? Great.
Reply
#34

I have a sunflower field near my home and would like to convert the natural gas heater for my swimming pool to run on biofuel. I need to know how to construct a biofuel production system to convert the sunflowers into fuel and then some sort of heating system to use that fuel to heat the pool water. Thanks.
Reply
#35

leeman Wrote:Nöjet var på min sida.


The closest translation I can find is that you would like me to bathe in a septic tank. That's just not nice at all.
Reply
#36

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have a sunflower field near my home and would like to convert the natural gas heater for my swimming pool to run on biofuel. I need to know how to construct a biofuel production system to convert the sunflowers into fuel and then some sort of heating system to use that fuel to heat the pool water. Thanks.

First build you a good ole fashioned shine still.
harvest sunflower seeds.
brew sunflower seeds.
next purchase a waste oil hot water furnace.
install said furnace.
buy this time the first batch of sunflower shine should be ready for burning.
you'll run out of sunflower fuel by this time next month.
start changing your own oil and burn a 50/50 waste oil kerosene mix.
with all your equipment you should never run out of fuel.
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have a sunflower field near my home and would like to convert the natural gas heater for my swimming pool to run on biofuel. I need to know how to construct a biofuel production system to convert the sunflowers into fuel and then some sort of heating system to use that fuel to heat the pool water. Thanks.

Here ya go.


Attached Files
.jpg hembr,nt.jpg Size: 91.52 KB  Downloads: 5

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

this thread sucks.

I have no doubt that Bill is one of those weekend-warrior DIY idiots that doesn't even know what he doesn't know and any house he'll ever try to sell will be fucking shredded by a home inspector that has half a clue. You prolly have recessed lighting, exhaust fans, and skylights installed in all sorts of fucked-up manners*, don't you?



*these are some of the top items that DIY jerkoffs will attempt and fuck up.
Reply
#39

Raiden Wrote:this thread sucks.

I have no doubt that Bill is one of those weekend-warrior DIY idiots that doesn't even know what he doesn't know and any house he'll ever try to sell will be fucking shredded by a home inspector that has half a clue. You prolly have recessed lighting, exhaust fans, and skylights installed in all sorts of fucked-up manners*, don't you?



*these are some of the top items that DIY jerkoffs will attempt and fuck up.

Well look what Bimmer let out ..... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#40

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have a sunflower field near my home and would like to convert the natural gas heater for my swimming pool to run on biofuel. I need to know how to construct a biofuel production system to convert the sunflowers into fuel and then some sort of heating system to use that fuel to heat the pool water. Thanks.

set up a solar system on some racks angled toward the sun (like plywood and lumber or something, not your roof, don't use the filter pump to power it because that'll waste electricity, use a 1/2 HP dedicated solar pump. this is less electricity than you'd need to push the water through a gas heater, plus you're not using the gas.

also, this place sucks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)