Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jacksonville Dreams?
#41

Bah John going to kick the KYM/Wygley directly on the 10/30th of the field without even a monkey penalty.

ah !
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:I believe Pitt will beat Cincy setting up a patsies/colts AFC championship again...


just a gut feeling
No, New England will not win in Denver. Denver has not lost a game this year at home.

Here's how I see it.

Cincy over Pit
New England over Jacksonville

New England over Indy at Indy (New England is still in Indy's head)
Denver over Cincy at Denver

Denver over New England at Denver.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#43

Tribal Dragon Wrote:No, New England will not win in Denver. Denver has not lost a game this year at home.

Here's how I see it.

Cincy over Pit
New England over Jacksonville

New England over Indy at Indy (New England is still in Indy's head)
Denver over Cincy at Denver

Denver over New England at Denver.


you should post that in the prediction thread
Reply
#44

WoolyGoat Wrote:Jaxonville is directly responsible for sending the Pats to the Super Bowl in 96/97...

I remember....I was a season ticket holder at the time.
Reply
#45

NFL roundup
Brady throws down 'disrespect' card
Reply
#46

Bill Wrote:I remember....I was a season ticket holder at the time.
Thanks for taking care of Denver :d

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

WoolyGoat Wrote:Thanks for taking care of Denver :d

:rant:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Last Post by who
04-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-19-2005, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)