Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jacksonville Dreams?
#1

Jacksonville at New England

I know wooly will be 100% against me on this one but I'm really hoping they can squeeze past this one and move on to get killed by the colts...Do ya'll think the colts are unbeatable?
Reply
#2

no way..

no chance..
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:no way..

no chance..

of not making it past the pats?
Reply
#4

exactly..

no one beats brady at home in the playoffs..
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:exactly..

no one beats brady at home in the playoffs..

common, the pats are 10 and 6. Play off's or not the jags are the better team this time around. if they cann't seal the deal and fumble this like foolery in a singles bar, I'm gonna stop rooting for them. besides the jags are 12 and 4. it's only two games better, but they've had the harder schedule and are ready.
Reply
#6

The patsies are already 7 point favs...
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:The patsies are already 7 point favs...

7 points is just one touch down out. the Jags are starting leftwich and the pats haven't done a good job with pass defence this year. yeah, the pats may have the better qb, but the jag's defence should do a great job of shutting down the pat's offence and keep points to a min.
Reply
#8

If Leftwich plays, they are fucked.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:If Leftwich plays, they are fucked.

leftwich is starting. but it bothers me that delrio didn't start him last week against tenn. but we'll see how rusty he is.
Reply
#10

Rusty and immobile...not exactly the winning combo I'd be looking for.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

i'll vbookie it bill..

you want it straight up or with points?
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:Rusty and immobile...not exactly the winning combo I'd be looking for.

stop trying to dampen my spirits.....although even if they win I don't think there is even a slim chance they'll make it past the colts.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'll vbookie it bill..

you want it straight up or with points?

strait up please
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:strait up please


FTR:

Jacksonville will be moved to LA soon
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:FTR:

Jacksonville will be moved to LA soon

**cough**bullshit**cough**
Reply
#16

I think PIT will pull the upset over Cincy (unfortunately)...they'll go to Indy in rd 2.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think PIT will pull the upset over Cincy (unfortunately)...they'll go to Indy in rd 2.

I believe you are correct.
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:I believe you are correct.
So why the fuck are you worried about Indy already...they'd have to go through NE and Denver to get there...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:So why the fuck are you worried about Indy already...they'd have to go through NE and Denver to get there...


cause I'm reading the schedule wrong.
Reply
#20

if pittsburgh wins.. they will play indy

if cincy and j-ville win ... j-vill plays indy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Last Post by who
04-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-19-2005, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)