Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:He was depressed when they got rid of brown.Thats not good.I just dont see him lasting to long anywhere really.He's a weird dude.
Where do you come up with this shit? I think you imagine some of these scenarios
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I read the Philly papers.He was devastated when brown left thats a fact.Did he not wear out his welcome in Portland when things went bad?
Show me this...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I looked for two minutes and then said fuck it.Trust me on this I've practically raised your BB knowledge to an 8th grade level.
Find it woman, I don't believe you. What newspaper?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
uh-oh anhil8tor...
Quote:
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New Jersey Nets' trade with the Portland Trail Blazers for forward Shareef Abdur-Rahim has been put on hold after questions arose during his physical examination, the Nets said Thursday.
The Nets did not disclose the nature or cause of the questions.
The 29-year-old Abdur-Rahim missed 22 games with the Blazers last season after undergoing surgery in mid-January to address loose particles in his right elbow.
New Jersey agreed to a six-year deal last month with the veteran forward, who has averaged 19.8 points and 8.1 rebounds during his nine-year career with Vancouver, Atlanta and Portland.
Nets president Rod Thorn was scheduled to address the issue Thursday afternoon at the Nets' practice facility. The team has until Aug. 12 to complete the trade.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Not good for the nets.. I am not a nets fan but I think that Kidd, Jefferson, Carter, Kristic, and Raheem would be $$$.. also getting Mcinnis to backup kidd was a good move.