Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's going on in here?
#21

minorthreat Wrote:Of course you'd say that. Uj is weak and that's who you practice against. Everything you posted, I've heard a million times. This isn't the only board I visit.


Must be where you get you material from, it is shite laddie. My little son could do better.
Reply
#22

Irish Wrote:Are you for real Christy? You need to read the threads again, luv. He may have good taste in music, but the lad could not find his way out of a box, even if it were opened.


But could anyone decipher what you were trying to say? You kept it up with the "mom and dad" shit over and over. It got pretty fucking boring for me. Just sayin'
Reply
#23

Irish Wrote:Must be where you get you material from, it is shite laddie. My little son could do better.


Are you for real? Dood, I Jim Henson'd your ass!
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:But could anyone decipher what you were trying to say? You kept it up with the "mom and dad" shit over and over. It got pretty fucking boring for me. Just sayin'

Mentioned mummy 2-3 times I think. As did you I believe. Either way, always fun to E-fight without being banned right away
Reply
#25

minorthreat Wrote:Are you for real? Dood, I Jim Henson'd your ass!


once again that was whitty.
Reply
#26

Irish Wrote:once again that was whitty.


Translation: I didn't get it.
Reply
#27

Irish Wrote:once again that was whitty.


There seems to be an endless bank of wit in this place Irish.
Reply
#28

Sec8 Wrote:There seems to be an endless bank of wit in this place Irish.


Imagine that...Suc8 steps up to put Irish's balls in his mouth.
Reply
#29

minorthreat Wrote:Imagine that...Suc8 steps up to put Irish's balls in his mouth.


Thought you didn't have time for me.
Reply
#30

Sec8 Wrote:Thought you didn't have time for me.


Well, I keep feeling you tugging at my nuts every once in a while.


So are you in tough guy mode again then? Will horse approve?
Reply
#31

minorthreat Wrote:Imagine that...Suc8 steps up to put Irish's balls in his mouth.

No ya didn't.


BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... :lol2:
Reply
#32

minorthreat Wrote:Well, I keep feeling you tugging at my nuts every once in a while.


So are you in tough guy mode again then? Will horse approve?

Horse has nothing to do with anything. And your the only tough guy here.
Reply
#33

Sec8 Wrote:Horse has nothing to do with anything. And your the only tough guy here.


Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time?
Reply
#34

Sec8 Wrote:There seems to be an endless bank of wit in this place Irish.


I think they all must use the same handbook here. Same shite from them, nothing original. But atleast they have cheerleaders that pipe up with, man he got you, spanked. Funny to here oldies talking like they are 21 again.
Reply
#35

THe idea is to bring something creative to the board. I have yet to see you offer anything of that nature yet.
Ready. Go.
Reply
#36

Irish Wrote:I think they all must use the same handbook here. Same shite from them, nothing original. But atleast they have cheerleaders that pipe up with, man he got you, spanked. Funny to here oldies talking like they are 21 again.


So go back to UJ where it's better then. I bet you start using some of our smack there.
Reply
#37

I have yet to see anything "creative" here, just a bunch of smack. Please direct me to an example.
Reply
#38

Dr. Lecter Wrote:THe idea is to bring something creative to the board, MT. I have yet to see you offer anything of that nature yet, you internet tough guy.
Ready. Go.


FTFY
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:So go back to UJ where it's better then. I bet you start using some of our smack there.


Still banned, are you crying, already spanked you enough that you are asking me to leave
Reply
#40

Irish Wrote:Mmmmmm....MT...your balls are so...so..silky! MMmm...gulp..gulp..gulp!


FTFY.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)