Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wont be around much for a while
#1

Not gonna be on much for a few days. My best friend since grade school and his wife were killed in a car accident last night. Got the call from his mother last night. Just didnt wanna disappear on ya all.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Damn ... Huh

Take care bro.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

condolences, money, hang in there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

yeah bro. Sorry for the loss and all. We'll keep your seat warm and come back when ya can.
Reply
#5

sorry to hear ....take it easy...keep in touch

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

damn sorry to hear that, don't worry we'll suck as much as usual when you'll come back.
Reply
#7

sorry to hear about that. best wishes to you and their family.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

damn dood....My condonlances to you and his family....Sad

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Sorry dawg....
Reply
#10

My thoughts and prayers to you and his family. Man looks like a grim day on the train. Sad
Reply
#11

June's been a tough month to be G$!

We'll be here when ya get back!
Reply
#12

Hang tight dude, take care...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Wow. Stay strong. Battle through adversity for better days.
Reply
#14

Beaucephus Wrote:My thoughts and prayers to you and his family. Man looks like a grim day on the train. Sad

I shouldn't tell you about the chlorine burns on my scrotum then...
Reply
#15

Thoughts and well wishes...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:I shouldn't tell you about the chlorine burns on my scrotum then...

I have heard chlorine burns are best treated with sulfuric acid. You may give that a try.
Reply
#17

rack the hillbilly!!!!!!!!!!!!

i recommend vitamin E

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

Beaucephus Wrote:I have heard chlorine burns are best treated with sulfuric acid. You may give that a try.

I wasn't kidding.....
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:I wasn't kidding.....

neither was I. :d
Reply
#20

G$D, I'm so sorry. That is a terrible tragedy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GoingPostal
01-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post by War
05-19-2004, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)