Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)
#1

Yep. I am.
My fondest wish is that G$D and Clay post in here with their deepest thoughts.
Reply
#2

Guess who wants a threesome with us Clay? You up for tag teaming some fat skank? I'll let you have her ass so you can pretend she's a dude if you want.
Reply
#3

[Image: Hershey-Kisses.gif]

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

Looky ma, this here trool's making a s'more meltdown in the IT pitfire. Yeee Haaaa!
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Guess who wants a threesome with us Clay? You up for tag teaming some fat skank? I'll let you have her ass so you can pretend she's a dude if you want.

Unfortunately I'm not that fat. Well rounded, yes. Fat, um, no.

And I'm pleased to learn by reading your post that you, too, want somma me. :lol:
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Unfortunately I'm not that fat. Well rounded, yes. Fat, um, no.

And I'm pleased to learn by reading your post that you, too, want somma me. :lol:


Until I see some skin I wouldnt say I want somma you. However you do provide me with something to do while bored at work. Where are my pictures bitch?
Reply
#7

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Guess who wants a threesome with us Clay? You up for tag teaming some fat skank? I'll let you have her ass so you can pretend she's a dude if you want.

I'd rather take a hockey stick to the throat while getting my nuts punched by Vlady Klitschko (sp?)

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Yeah, bitch send those pix along to me too, dammit.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm working on them! Give me a second to finish the bag of kisses first, dickbreath.


Nice work. Dr. McIOutMyselferson.
Reply
#10

Charmers, all three of you. I am honored you chose to post herein. You're making me hot with all this sex talk.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Charmers, all three of you. I am honored you chose to post herein. You're making me hot with all this sex talk.
Blueeyes considers "dickbreath" to be sex talk. she's okay in my book :d

hiya Blue :wub:
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Charmers, all three of you. I am honored you chose to post herein. You're making me hot with all this sex talk.

Wont that melt the chocolate?
Reply
#13

What?
What kind of name is What?
Sucks.
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Wont that melt the chocolate?

Oh god I hope so.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh god I hope so.

Just as long as it doesnt affect you eating yourself to death.
Reply
#16

I don't like this talk. It's not very sexy at all. Seriously.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Nice work. Dr. McIOutMyselferson.

Did everyone just ignore this?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?

only when it's true.....
Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?
Oddly enough, I think blue is a real person.
Reply
#20

Yes, she IS a real person, fuckers. Gotcha!!!

And I'm her troll!

I did a good job, dontcha think?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)