Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

i did an early upgrade
#1

on my cell phone last month. i just got a letter from my bank saying they are deducting $50 from my account due to the fact my rebate check from verizon bounced. christ.
Reply
#2

Sorry. VitE's sick. I'm filling in


Attached Files
.jpg Donut-LongBeach.jpg Size: 34.87 KB  Downloads: 2
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:Sorry. VitE's sick. I'm filling in


since the keys were turned in, i've seen a drop in quality from you.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:since the keys were turned in, i've seen a drop in quality from you.

Jimmy trolls....hence lost keys and decline....
Reply
#5

is it E's birthday again?

it could explain his absence.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Jimmy trolls....hence lost keys and decline....

i can give you a purple heart. thats it.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:is it E's birthday again?

it could explain his absence.


he seems to have several per year

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:i can give you a purple heart. thats it.

I don't see those in the list?
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I don't see those in the list?
Look harder.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:Look harder.

Yep. Still nothin'
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:I don't see those in the list?


oh no, its not in the list.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:oh no, its not in the list.

Oh, well as long as we're making up gifts, how's about I give you a black pot?
Reply
#13

its like christmas in here.

how bout i give you a can of corn?
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:its like christmas in here.

how bout i give you a can of corn?

Sweet! Glass House or Glass Dick for you?
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Sweet! Glass House or Glass Dick for you?

the glass dick puts a twinkle in my eye.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:the glass dick puts a twinkle in my eye.

:loool:
Reply
#17

there really is no where to take this now, is there?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Last Post by Michman
07-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2005, 09:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)