Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question For WoolyGoat, Part 7
#1

Who is the finest looking internet broad? Pick only one.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Hazey.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:Hazey.

2nd. I would marry that broad.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

No doubt!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

I'd make her get a job though. Also, she's mad at me right now for being an e-whore.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

hippy chicks rule! i wonder if her feet smell, that would be hot.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I'd make her get a job though. Also, she's mad at me right now for being an e-whore.
That's unfortunate. Maybe I have a shot now?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:That's unfortunate. Maybe I have a shot now?

If you steal my internet girlfriend I will fly to MA and punch you in the heart.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

Fuck.

Maybe mich has some spare ladies he could pass along.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

:*>

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:2nd. I would marry that broad.


you two should get married.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

who?
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:hippy chicks rule! i wonder if her feet smell, that would be hot.

be careful what you wish for

i had a mexican gf who was from a really high class family: dad in opera, mom a classical musician
she wanted to be a hippy tho
she wouldn't bathe enough
would sleep in her clothes and go straight to work, etc
i had to kick her out of bed, the good sex could not overcome the body odor
beware

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:That's unfortunate. Maybe I have a shot now?

Yes. :wub:

It just so happens I was looking for someone else to hook up with.
Reply
#15

I think it's best that we keep this quiet.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)