Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

after 2 Hours and an 8 song enocre....
#21

Michman Wrote:i'm in love with both of you, does that count?

No response...this is a bad sign.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

Michman Wrote:No response...this is a bad sign.

I love you dude!
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:I love you dude!

:wub: Hold me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote::wub: Hold me.


I'll do more than hold you. I'll try to stuff your hemmroids back in without hands.

How bout that? :cowboy:
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'll do more than hold you. I'll try to stuff your hemmroids without hands.

What the fuck!


I'm leaving you two alone. I don't think yall need me and Fem.
Reply
#26

PurpleHaze Wrote:What the fuck!


I'm leaving you two alone. I don't think yall need me and Fem.

those two ass grabbers are King shit at killing the mood of a thread.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'll do more than hold you. I'll try to stuff your hemmroids back in without hands.

How bout that? :cowboy:


Your wierd.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#28

PurpleHaze Wrote:What the fuck!


I'm leaving you two alone. I don't think yall need me and Fem.

uummm Yes I do. We can be Whore's together.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#29

><
Reply
#30

Um..

can I get a mod to delete my comments and everyone that quoted what I said.
Reply
#31

Anhil8tor Wrote:Um..

can I get a mod to delete my comments and everyone that quoted what I said.
If I didn't already love my sig so much, I'd use yours.
Reply
#32

PurpleHaze Wrote:If I didn't already love my sig so much, I'd use yours.


Thanks. You were my first internet love.
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:Thanks. You were my first internet love.

:mad:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#34

fem Wrote::mad:

don't trip, beefy lips

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#35

fem Wrote::mad:

she takes care of me..
only difference is I don't post it on the board like mich does.
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:Thanks. You were my first internet love.

Awww! :kiss:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)