Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

after 2 Hours and an 8 song enocre....
#1

I left with my head ringing and some bruses on my body. But it was killer.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

sounds epok, what RATM ish did they paly?

was Tom as impressive as I would expect?

is Timmy C. not the badest looking mofo bass palyer you've ever seen? his tats are killer.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

what were the names of all 8 encore songs?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:what were the names of all 8 encore songs?

Fell on Black days
I am the highway
Black Hole sun (accoustic)
Rusty Cage
Renegades of funk
and some others.....

from Soundgarden thay also played spoonman and Burden in my hand.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Renegades of funk
.

That was when you should have called
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:sounds epok, what RATM ish did they paly?

was Tom as impressive as I would expect?

is Timmy C. not the badest looking mofo bass palyer you've ever seen? his tats are killer.

---

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:sounds epok, what RATM ish did they paly?

was Tom as impressive as I would expect?

is Timmy C. not the badest looking mofo bass palyer you've ever seen? his tats are killer.

Timmy was sporting all the tats...Whenever they launched into RATM songs the place went frickin nuts. Tom was a monster, If only my kid could play giutar like that. The chicks these doods must get must be incredible.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:That was when you should have called

dood by then I couldnt have dialed the phone if I had to. To be honest I figure you'd be calling me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

i would get chills up my spine hearing those three play Rage tunes. tightest group of musicians i've ever heard.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:i would get chills up my spine hearing those three play Rage tunes. tightest group of musicians i've ever heard.


agreed. I had never really been that big into RATM, I liked them and stuff but was more into soundgaden...but was very impressed at how tight they played together...diffinately had their shit together.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:agreed. I had never really been that big into RATM, I liked them and stuff but was more into soundgaden...but was very impressed at how tight they played together...diffinately had their shit together.

They've been playing together for probably 15 years I'm guessin'. I could listen to Timmy play a bass line all f-in' day. Why can't Zach come back? I miss him.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:They've been playing together for probably 15 years I'm guessin'. I could listen to Timmy play a bass line all f-in' day. Why can't Zach come back? I miss him.


:lol: doin his own this I guess.....Why did he leave in the first place?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:i would get chills up my spine hearing those three play Rage tunes. tightest group of musicians i've ever heard.
Ya. And then vomit when you hear Chris start to sing.

Sad
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote::lol: doin his own this I guess.....Why did he leave in the first place?

no idea. i speculate that he didn't like the direction RATM was starting to take. if you remember "Battle of L.A." came out with a lot of attention. they played live on MTV, which Zach was always against. he wanted to reamain that underground type band, even though they were huge. i think that kind of split the band in half. Zach and Timmy were like best friends their whole life, so it was kind of a weird split.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:no idea. i speculate that he didn't like the direction RATM was starting to take. if you remember "Battle of L.A." came out with a lot of attention. they played live on MTV, which Zach was always against. he wanted to reamain that underground type band, even though they were huge. i think that kind of split the band in half. Zach and Timmy were like best friends their whole life, so it was kind of a weird split.

Yeah..I remember that MTV deal....didnt one of them fukkers attck the stage at a MTV video awards a few yeras ago? Jump up on the stuff and wouldnt come down.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:Yeah..I remember that MTV deal....didnt one of them fukkers attck the stage at a MTV video awards a few yeras ago? Jump up on the stuff and wouldnt come down.

that would be Timmy...because Limp Biscuit won best Rock Album, which RATM was nominated for, glad they didn't win.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ya. And then vomit when you hear Chris start to sing.

Sad

What?! You're crazy! I love his voice, it's so fucking hot.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

fem Wrote:What?! You're crazy! I love his voice, it's so fucking hot.

He does have a good voice. I just don't think he should be singing Rage songs. I miss Zack. I was in love with him. Sad
Reply
#19

PurpleHaze Wrote:He does have a good voice. I just don't think he should be singing Rage songs. I miss Zack. I was in love with him. Sad

Aww..I'm sorry. I love Chris Cornell! ! Smile

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#20

fem Wrote:Aww..I'm sorry. I love Chris Cornell! ! Smile


PurpleHaze Wrote:He does have a good voice. I just don't think he should be singing Rage songs. I miss Zack. I was in love with him. Sad

i'm in love with both of you, does that count?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)