Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Background info needed
#21

SanDog Wrote:I fucked a chicken head once.

[Image: Chicken%20Head.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

ntype Wrote:still ASCII art.
that is true

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#23

asshat Wrote:[Image: Chicken%20Head.jpg]

Nah, this chick is waaaaay better looking the skank I turned out.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Info Site
Olga Jenon
Last Post by leeman
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
just what i needed
xztheericzx
Last Post by ntype
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)