Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Background info needed
#1

Any ideas why snarg in nipping at my heals this afternoon?
Reply
#2

VitaminE Wrote:Any ideas why snarg in nipping at my heals this afternoon?


Did you use your teeth again?

Fuck.
Reply
#3

9/15/1971
Reply
#4

i'd answer the question but i'm on strike at the moment

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

082-51-6439
Reply
#6

BR549

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

_+++______________________________
_+++______________________________
_+88_______________________________
_+880_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888__________

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:Any ideas why snarg in nipping at my heals this afternoon?



:loool:

DOBE

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

B positive, circumcised, shorm scrotum.
Reply
#10

jerk off right handed, but write with my left, 1 sibling.
Reply
#11

Crest toothpaste, smooth Jif, Year of the Rabbit
Reply
#12

Great-great-great-great aunt was a seamstress for Abraham Lincoln.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

made all stars in little league at the 6 position.
Reply
#14

Odysseus Wrote:_+++______________________________
_+++______________________________
_+88_______________________________
_+880_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888__________

ASCII art... cool :ph34r:
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:ASCII art... cool :ph34r:
no. copy/paste from http://www.livehardrock.com/

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

I pee my pants just a little every time I sneeze.
Reply
#17

stick a thermometer up my ass and i'll love you forever.
Reply
#18

Odysseus Wrote:no. copy/paste from http://www.livehardrock.com/

still ASCII art.

PHP Code:
._____________________
      
|
      |   ,-,
__,
      |  { / /
__\
      | { `
}'- -/
      | {_}/\ o/
      |   __}  {__
      | /     "   \
      |/ /| 0}  0} \         nude
      / / \`~' 
`"/\ \
     { :   }    {  : }
      \ \  }  . { / /
      |\ \/      \ /
      | j{   \ /  }t
      |  {    Y   }
      |   \    \ /
      |    \    V
      |     `,   \
      |      {`   }
      |_____ {'  /_________
             ;  /
            ;  /
           ,  ,
          (, k
           \,,, 
Reply
#19

I once shot a man... just for SNORING!
Reply
#20

I fucked a chicken head once.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Info Site
Olga Jenon
Last Post by leeman
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
just what i needed
xztheericzx
Last Post by ntype
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)