Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

FW: Head Phones
#1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have in the past issued guidelines regarding the use of headphones but since we have numerous new employees I thought it would be good to again clarify our thoughts regarding their use.

We recognize many of our work spaces are full with people and activity and listening to music in head phones may enhance concentration by eliminating background noise. We do ask that the volume be kept low so a person can approach to speak and be acknowledged. We also ask the use of head phones be limited to music and not talk radio stations. The intent is to provide a pleasurable work environment and enhance concentration on our work as we all perform important functions to prepare the documents that make up our livelihood.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Douche Bag Senior VP

----------------------------------------------------


I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

:joff:
Reply
#3

he can come around daily and check to see what I'm listening to...just as long as I can get IE closed down in time.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

best advice is not to close too rapidly something, always keep some informational page in the background (something like the yellow pages, corporate intranet loaded on the "corporate identity and philosophy page" (a plus).

or you can do like a friend made : do a screenshot of a regularly busy screen (no games things like that..) set it as a wallpaper; when the boss comes minimize everything he'll think that you are "again on the accountancy problem, that's a good dude".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Ntype
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-25-2006, 10:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)