Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Whos modship campagin don't you support ...
So far i have seen your support for : vite, td, bill
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i also support E
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
and leeman, if he want's the job
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what? is now my campaign manager
all questions should be directed to him
TIA
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
what? Wrote:and leeman, if he want's the job
I dunno ...
I have enough buttons to press .....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
it's lonely on the fence.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cameltoe280 Wrote:it's lonely on the fence.
But a helluva view.............
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
lifelong straddler, that's me

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Doesn't support mine but then again I can count on him to support me if I had one.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
He didn't support me. I won't run if I can't get snargies support
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i don't think so, sharon
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
anhil8tor Wrote:He didn't support me. I won't run if I can't get snargies support
i would not insult you by saying you are in sharon's category
but i cannot support your bid
sorry

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I love you snarq, in a nonhomo way, now I am restricted from ON I will follow you until I too have 5000+ posts. I feel you brother, I will keep 2 screens up, one to watch you and one to post after you so you won't feel so lonely.
I will briting your day with bad grammer and spelling.
I see Beaming stopped by yesterday, I will have to tell him you are lonely and need a friend also.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Charon is a very good MOD, i'm not blowing smoke either but he's fair and a really good guy....(he just enjoys shock value and goofiness when he posts)
just sayin:praise:
*he's a good ADMIN 2*
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I no longer want nor care what snarg desires.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
starting to understand

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton