Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question
#41

leucetios Wrote:don't be daft ElDiablo, of course you can. There's no way the Branch Davidians were organized
damn now i got to get this pepsi off my screen

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#42

leeman Wrote:I belive that i should have another drink ...


I believe I should join ya.
Reply
#43

Devious Wrote:I believe I should join ya.

IN!!!
Reply
#44

Banana Wrote:IN!!!


i believe i shall joineth this party

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#45

snarg Wrote:i believe i shall joineth this party

Confusednarg:
Snarg, did you say "party"?!
Reply
#46

ye
Purple_Haze Wrote:Snarg, did you say "party"?!

you have an open invite, haze

but no talk of religion

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#47

snarg Wrote:ye
you have an open invite, haze

but no talk of religion

Confusednarg:


God is good......








Tastes like rasberry jam ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#48

leeman Wrote:God is good......








Tastes like rasberry jam ....


and here i thought she tasted like my gf's pussy, silly me

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#49

Wait til your Pastor gets my E-mail from you !!!
Fem will be the popular one

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#50

All the women I've ever dated have been religious, they always screamed,"Oh, God! Oh, my God!" while I banged'um....
Reply
#51

Bill Wrote:I stuck my pecker in a bowl of jello last sunday.....THAT felt good.


sounds like a religious experience to me


edit: whoops, ya opened a can of worms, billy boy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

cLaY Wrote:I'd like a copy...


[Image: atheist.jpg]

Edit: and for all your shopping needs: http://www.atheists-online.com/catalog.asp
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)