Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miss Congeniality
#1

[Image: congeniality3.jpg]

Quote:A guard escorts Luisa Mateus to the Miss Congeniality pageant at the Buen Pastor medium-security female prison in Bogota, Colombia. Mateus is being held for the alleged execution-style slayings of two men in a murder-for-hire scheme


Which begs the question. Should prisons be having Beauty Pageants?
Reply
#2

god man where do I start?...seeing how my exwife was one of the teenage beauty pagent queens (sup'bitch wherever you are) I don't think anyone should have pagents, but if your gonna do it in prison, at least sell the winner off to the highest bidder on ebay.
Reply
#3

Since congeniality means: Of a pleasant disposition; friendly and sociable.

Can you really be Miss Congeniality after EXECUTING TWO PEOPLE?!?!?!? :S

Pageants are fucked up to begin with, I agree (nothing more so than kiddy pageants), but prison just really doesn't seem to be the place to having them.
Reply
#4

yeah...I know the irony of the situation....but hell man do we really even need any more demanding stuck-up bitches?(I could say supTom, but I won't) besides where does that go on the future modeling resume? She's probly really happy now that her old man is dead and not telling her to get a job or clean the fucking house....... where do you think the term High mantiance comes from?
Reply
#5

forget her resume. Whatever happened to prisons being a place for punishment? :S
Reply
#6

that's why I say stick her ass out on the corner and earn her keep, or put her in front of a firing squad.
Reply
#7

speaking of firing squads. I read once (I can't remember where) that one of the guns has a blank. They don't tell which guy. So each guy can, if he needs to, convince himself that his had the blank.

Weird. Probably not true, but interesting
Reply
#8

no, that is somewhat true, they use lets say 5 guns, 4 of them are loaded with blanks. so no, one knows who fired the killing shot.


on a side note, change my title back to. "Redneck Extraordinare" TIA
Reply
#9

done

I thought it was that way around, but then you're really hoping the one guy you gave the loaded gun to is a good shot. Five guns, one blank, made more sense from a chances of actually killing the person point of view
Reply
#10

well wouldn't you be aiming at the persons head?....that and I'm sure you don't get to be on a firing squad by shooting like dudly doright.
Reply
#11

For some reason I didn't think they aimed at the head.. don't know why :S


This article also says one gun blank, but they don't mention where they aim.
Reply
#12

I read about that .. its either some asian country or middle east .. I cant remember anymore .. Im picking asian cause the middle east just love chopping heads off ...
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Sep 27 2004, 01:13 PM
well wouldn't you be aiming at the persons head?....that and I'm sure you don't get to be on a firing squad by shooting like dudly doright.
[snapback]78960[/snapback]


Got an article

Quote:The traditional firing squad is made up of three to six shooters per prisoner who stand or kneel opposite the condemned who is usually tied to a stake.[b] Normally the shooters aim at the chest, since this is easier to hit than the head. A firing squad aiming at the head produces the same type of wounds as those produced by a single bullet, but bullets fired at the chest rupture the heart, large blood vessels and lungs so that the condemned person dies of haemorrhage and shock. It is not unusual for the officer in charge of the firing squad to have to give the prisoner a "coup de grace" - a pistol shot to the head to finish them off after the initial volley has failed to kill them.[/b]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)