Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I shall reclaim my epochness.
#1

Ladies and Gentlemen....I am money. I shall be returning to my great ways soon. Sign in if you would like to follow me to Olympus. Epochness shall return to IT.
Reply
#2

:tumble:
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Sep 28 2004, 04:38 PM
:tumble:
[snapback]79622[/snapback]


Think that now, wait for the enema.
Reply
#4

[Image: gayalarm.gif]


Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 28 2004, 11:28 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen....I am money. I shall be returning to my great ways soon. Sign in if you would like to follow me to Olympus. Epochness shall return to IT.
[snapback]79613[/snapback]
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by The Hammer@Sep 28 2004, 04:49 PM
[Image: gayalarm.gif]
[snapback]79631[/snapback]

You have a lot of those gay things right at the click of a button. Nice work.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 28 2004, 11:51 PM
You have a lot of those gay things right at the click of a button. Nice work.
[snapback]79633[/snapback]


Yeah, this whole computer thing is kinda neat
Reply
#7

I refuse to post in this thread
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 28 2004, 05:28 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen....I am money. I shall be returning to my great ways soon. Sign in if you would like to follow me to Olympus. Epochness shall return to IT.
[snapback]79613[/snapback]

did you think of this sitting on the can?
Reply
#9

Hey MT take me under your wing and make me epoch

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#10

This went well :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

dangit lee, I thought this was new!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

wooly thinking, laughable

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#13

how's the view from my ballbag, cockbandit?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

hey wooly, enjoying the snow??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ClayRock
07-28-2004, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)