Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Total Epochness...
#1

...will be achieved by you when you decide which picture you would like my face imposed over to use as your new avatar. Post your request here, and then I'll see if I can make it happen (I suck at this shit though, so it might be a while before yours gets done).

Anyone that's good at PhotoShop and wants to help feel free to PM me.

Here's one that you can use (call it if you want it though so there are no duplicates) that took VitE all day to finish. Enjoy.

[Image: 02ac8da7.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Banana please....do you want me to send you a pic of the banana?
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 27 2004, 06:21 PM
Banana please....do you want me to send you a pic of the banana?
Just post the picture you want edited in this thread, and be as specific as possible with details.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

Tom, i found one i want...see BL's thread titled "I'm Watching You"...the pic found there is what i want with your face in it.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 27 2004, 12:00 PM
Tom, i found one i want...see BL's thread titled "I'm Watching You"...the pic found there is what i want with your face in it.
:loool:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 27 2004, 07:00 PM
Tom, i found one i want...see BL's thread titled "I'm Watching You"...the pic found there is what i want with your face in it.
It will be done but you'll have to wait until I get home from work, OK?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

I can't find Epochness in the dictionary.
Reply
#8

Put it in the middle of this one it would be perfect.

[Image: 5e3430e6a6346ac6e7fc2a737e9df965.jpg]
Reply
#9

[Image: FunnyPart-com-banana.jpg]
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 27 2004, 07:40 PM
Put it in the middle of this one it would be perfect.

[Image: 5e3430e6a6346ac6e7fc2a737e9df965.jpg]
[Image: stool.jpg]

Thanks to VitE for the help.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

Now that is funny!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 27 2004, 08:27 PM
Now that is funny!
Yeah, so find a picture that you want for your new avatar and post it here.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Jul 27 2004, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Jul 27 2004, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 27 2004, 08:27 PM
Now that is funny!
Yeah, so find a picture that you want for your new avatar and post it here. [/b][/quote]
I'll be looking for one Tom.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#14

[Image: owned.jpg]
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 27 2004, 08:35 PM
[Image: owned.jpg]
lol what is all this?? :lol:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

:lmao: HAHAHAHA....it looks like you just made your own new avatar!
Reply
#17

Y'all are checking out Vit E's crack - Especially MT!
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 27 2004, 08:38 PM
Y'all are checking out Vit E's crack - Especially MT!
Damn E, you are the funniest person I have seen on the internet. Glad you're around.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 27 2004, 03:38 PM
Y'all are checking out Vit E's crack - Especially MT!
MT looks like he is squinting to see it
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 27 2004, 07:55 PM
[Image: FunnyPart-com-banana.jpg]
Here's another VitE creation...

[Image: Com-banana.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-13-2008, 05:02 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-09-2006, 11:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)