Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Death of Benoit, family details 'bizarre'
#21

I'm not a Little E fan, I just think comparing the "sports" is absurd/ignorant...I'll let you decide which.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

I remember when a wrestler died because of a faulty harness or some shit like that... they kept the show going.

Now this guy murders his family and they cancel the show?


thats fucked up seriously
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Cause of death: The Camel Clutch



District Attorney Scott Ballard said the autopsy indicated that there were no bruise marks on the child’s neck, so authorities are now assuming he could have been killed using a choke hold. “It’s a process of elimination,” he said.


What a fucking call.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)