Poll: Who should get the keys? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEW
26.09%
6
26.09%
PH
43.48%
10
43.48%
Suzy
8.70%
2
8.70%
restod
21.74%
5
21.74%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So who should get the keys?
#41

i shouldve been added in this pole. Between all of them I was here longest. Ph should win though.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#42

FTR. I made this pole after lee messed with the controls.
Reply
#43

when is this pole over?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#44

All of the above.
Reply
#45

I voted for PH...
Reply
#46

BEW------------6--26.09%

How many mods/admins are there at X(sp?) now?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#47

pepsi Wrote:i shouldve been added in this pole. Between all of them I was here longest. Ph should win though.

I agree. Pepsi should get the keys.
Reply
#48

some members might be a tad embarrassed if the results of this poll were public
jus' sayin' :*>

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#49

snarg Wrote:some members might be a tad embarrassed if the results of this poll were public
jus' sayin' :*>

Post them (except if I did something stupid).

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#50

Paddy Wrote:Post them (except if I did something stupid).

no can do
must respect people's privacy, irish


















plus, i don't want to embarrass you, friend

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-21-2007, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)