Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck Off
#21

what? Wrote:I like it here. tell the whole story ya fuckin' spin doctor

Um. I thought I did, Justin.

Oh! It was supposed to be bumping threads with your name in the title. What? couldn't find any. Apparently, no one starts threads about him.

Sorry Justin!
Reply
#22

yeah, tell the whole story

and, why did you tell gator about not doing it one at a time??
seems you shot yerself in the foot there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:yeah, tell the whole story

and, why did you tell him about not doing it one at a time??
seems you shot yerself in the foot there

I knew if I told him he could do it en masse, he'd run around chasing his tail for a while.

Nah. He fucked off. I unstuck the threads when I left.
Reply
#24

This is the thread where i predicted 8 would be a bad mod.You all really should heed my advice a little more.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...ing+pm%27s


BIRD33 Wrote:I'm putting it out there that I think 8 would read other peoples PM's, he cant help himself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

bird,

you don't get enough PMs to read...

now paddy on the other hand
Reply
#26

I say get rid of 8. He fucked up.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#27

please go jump off a four story building
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)