Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck Off
#1

8! Leave em.
Reply
#2

reason being?

Tell ya what...

i'll leave em till you leave
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:reason being?

Tell ya what...

i'll leave em till you leave
What kind of food do you like?
Your message.Congratulations.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:reason being?

Tell ya what...

i'll leave em till you leave
Have you been here all day? No one posted shit. Since this started, people have been posting. When they stop, unstick 'em.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Have you been here all day? No one posted shit. Since this started, people have been posting. When they stop, unstick 'em.

they quit postin when I left...

now i'm back.

board will flow again
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:they quit postin when I left...

now i'm back.

board will flow again

Test your theory. :lol: Unstick em. You know you can do it en masse right? No need to do one at a time. This is Admin for Dummies, 101 Wink
Reply
#7

an ugly, public power struggle is NOT what this place needs right now. you two settle this shit in the lounge
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Test your theory. :lol: Unstick em. You know you can do it en masse right? No need to do one at a time. This is Admin for Dummies, 101 Wink

tell ya what..

go ahead and stick'em..

i'm gonna get some work done
Reply
#9

8 has his period.
Reply
#10

He'll be covering the bored with his menstrual fluids before all's said and done.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

8 really needs to chill the fuck out or be demodded.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:they quit postin when I left...

now i'm back.

board will flow again

You made the board have it's period. Someone get the tampons.
Reply
#13

i think we hit them all. well done, everyone.
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:i think we hit them all. well done, everyone.
By "we" do you mean you and me?Well that's okay.
Tell me a story.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Sassy Wrote:By "we" do you mean you and me?Well that's okay.
Tell me a story.

everyone involved. 8 crashed the board with his period mouth.
Reply
#16

The mods here are still retarded.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#17

Bird loves Turtle

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#18

what the fuck has 8 done now??
this seems to happen every time i am not here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:what the fuck has 8 done now??
this seems to happen every time i am not here

Nothing. Peeps werent posting. I stickied a bunch of threads and it got some people posting for a few minutes. 8 didn't like it and unstuck 'em. One at a time. BEW thought it was stupid, but just bitched instead of doing anything about it. The strange thing is, people actually think it sucks here. :| No, really.

Now you are up to date. :yay:
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:Nothing. Peeps werent posting. I stickied a bunch of threads and it got some people posting for a few minutes. 8 didn't like it and unstuck 'em. One at a time. BEW thought it was stupid, but just bitched instead of doing anything about it. The strange thing is, people actually think it sucks here. :| No, really.

Now you are up to date. :yay:

I like it here. tell the whole story ya fuckin' spin doctor
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)