Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2 beers...
#1

...with lunch. Bad idea, it just made we want more.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

I won't tell.
Reply
#3

1 Newcastle, should have gone for two
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:...with lunch. Bad idea, it just made we want more.

The worst thing you can do is have a few beers in the middle of the day then stop drinking. Just makes you feel bad. If I have a few beers, I have to keep going for awhile.
Reply
#5

[Image: ViewUploadedImage.gif]

Pretty good.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:If I have a few beers, I have to keep going for awhile.

I am, and will always be, the one who loves you without limits.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:I am, and will always be, the one who loves you without limits.
:hug:

Here, I'll buy you a beer.
Reply
#8

I can't drink just two beers.
Reply
#9

if I'm gonna drink a beer, I wanna drink a whole cardboard box full of 'em
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:The worst thing you can do is have a few beers in the middle of the day then stop drinking. Just makes you feel bad. If I have a few beers, I have to keep going for awhile.

Do I need to comment?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Last Post by Don
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Last Post by halfasleep
03-25-2004, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)